3 draws and saver system

Guest johndeevoy

Guest johndeevoy

Lately I've been looking into a system of trying to beat the bookie by betting on trebles consisting of 3 draws. Generally, the odds are between 30.00 to 35.00 meaning that you only need to hit one in every 30 trebles to make a profit. I have only tried this bet twice and have been beaten by my last game both times. 2 weeks ago I was waiting for Sunderland - West Brom on the Sunday for my bet to come in and the Baggies scored in injury time - DAMN. I then realised that I could have layed the draw and made profit no matter what the out come of the Sunderland game. This time I bet on Italy-Spain and Nantes-PSG last night and waiting for Aldershot-Hereford to draw tonight for a profit of 32.00 However, to make certain profit I have layed the draw on betfair and will profit 8.00 if match is not a draw and by 16.00 if match draws. I will continue to post my findings here and will also post my TREBLE DRAWS pick in the English football section.

Guest johndeevoy

low risk Yes - I forgot to mention above that this system requires only low stakes and therefore minimal risk. No need to bet the mortgage when the odds are 30.00 or over!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.