FLUSH MAGAZINE - GUKPT Bolton FREEROLL - 18th AUGUST 9pm

swampster

P.49 of this month's issue (Justin Bonomo cover) we have a GUKPT freeroll for one seat to the Bolton GUKPT leg plus sat seats for the rest of the top 10. Password protected of course. ;) The qualifier is on Blue Square AUGUST 18th at 9pm. Find it in the Freeroll section of the tournaments. cheers swampster

• 2 weeks later...

Re: FLUSH MAGAZINE - GUKPT Bolton FREEROLL - 18th AUGUST 9pm dont now if you can do anything about him but marc711 was trading password for this on a table i was on reported him to live support and sent of an email they never replied live support said they take it very seriously but they didnt even give him a chat ban he got given this and the inside poker 1

Re: FLUSH MAGAZINE - GUKPT Bolton FREEROLL - 18th AUGUST 9pm

dont now if you can do anything about him but marc711 was trading password for this on a table i was on reported him to live support and sent of an email they never replied live support said they take it very seriously but they didnt even give him a chat ban he got given this and the inside poker 1
yep i keep seeing the passwords being given out when ive been doing stts in there. ive had enough of the online game at the moment anyway, and im totally fed up with the crap customer support im dealing with on a certain site. gl to you pl'ers in this