Help!! Ive lost the motivation to play online

morlspin

Since Vegas i just cannot be bothered to play online poker. This last week ive been sat here bored out my mind and where usually ill have been playing 6-10 hrs online a day I just cannot get motivated whatsoever. Anyone else had this problem after playing too much live poker? Anything I can do to get myself motivated again? :sad

Re: Help!! Ive lost the motivation to play online

Since Vegas i just cannot be bothered to play online poker. This last week ive been sat here bored out my mind and where usually ill have been playing 6-10 hrs online a day I just cannot get motivated whatsoever. Anyone else had this problem after playing too much live poker? Anything I can do to get myself motivated again? :sad
I've been the same since coming back (still tired too) i guess you've just got to ride it out.

Re: Help!! Ive lost the motivation to play online Hehe felt totally the same couldn't be annoyed with playing yet still fired up some tables and proceeded to donate for most of the week. Feeling a lot better now and enjoying it again.

Hehe felt totally the same couldn't be annoyed with playing yet still fired up some tables and proceeded to donate for most of the week. Feeling a lot better now and enjoying it again.
Hi Eck cheers for the pics :)

Hehe felt totally the same couldn't be annoyed with playing yet still fired up some tables and proceeded to donate for most of the week. Feeling a lot better now and enjoying it again.
:welcome to PL and the GG Eck! Excellent cash in the Main Event too, you must have learned from me the night before ;)

:welcome to PL and the GG Eck! Excellent cash in the Main Event too, you must have learned from me the night before ;)
LOL cheers, yep that was it get totally tanked and don't worry about anything FTW..:cheers

:welcome Eck

I feel exactly the same - go play some live instead :ok... one day the online bug will come back, but you can't force it.

Re: Help!! Ive lost the motivation to play online Know exactly where your coming from morls think its some undiagnosed disease :sad Solution get smashed play some really crappy tourneys s&g,s :loon :welcome To pl and the GG eck nice cash in wsop :notworthy