trillion bonus

rosco

Re: trillion bonus

did anyone of you guys recieve the bonus from poker trillion? I only found out about the bonus recently and no I cant claim it. even though I deposited in boss played quite a bit in boss. could log into the new site eventually logged in now cant get the $25 bonus they offered to everyone else
i may be wrong with this but if you had a trillions depositing account before they moved to new network colin would make sure you got your $25 if you contacted new trillions support

Re: trillion bonus I've just had a look through the original thread http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f63/poker-trillion-issues-65569/ and it might be worth PM'ing or emailing Colin if you think you qualified. Post 87 from the thread

We class any activity apart from freerolls or play money, on or since 25th March to have qualified for the $25 loyalty payment. If anyone has not got their $25 and played since 25/3, please email [email protected] and I will look into each case individually tommorrow and make credits where they are due. Cheers Col