Alternating o/u system

Guest vdroplet

Guest vdroplet

While testing my system for alternating over/unders I noticed that teams with long runs of such results produce over or under with roughly equal probability. This probability seems to have little dependence on odds. German football (at least in this year) offered many examples of such teams. So I decided to find teams with long runs of alternating over/unders and bet on the outcome with the odds over 2. This will show profit for strike rate of 50%. Starting bank is 100 points and stake is 2 points unless stated otherwise.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vdroplet

Re: Alternating o/u system Here are first selections 20/12 Watford v Stoke Over 2.04 @ Betfair 21/12 Siena v Bologna Over 2.14 @ Pinnacle 21/12 Betis v Villareal Over 2.17 @ Pinnacle 21/12 Sociedad v Valladolid Over 2.15 @ Canbet 21/12 Pacos Ferreira v Academica Over 2.09 @ Pinnacle 21/12 Antwerp v Beveren Under 2.11 @ Pinnacle 20/12 Bastia v Lille Over 2.2 @ Marathonbet 20/12 Nantes v Auxerre Over 2.25 @ Marathonbet 20/12 Sporting v Leiria Under 2.2 @ Marathonbet

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.