15 left out of 162 runners....

GeordieGaz

I played in the £20+2 freezeout at Aspers last night and had a stack of around 36k with blinds 1500/3000.... my stack was about 6k above average. There was 15 runners left out of 162 and top 10 cashed. I had been on the same table all night but had just recently got moved to the other table so therefore had very limited info of the players on this table.... I'm in the cut off with AsKc and it folds round to me..... My first question is what would people do in this situation? Flat call, raise or even fold? I elected to raise to 12k and it folded round to the BB who re-raised all in for around 37k (he had me just covered) so basically it was for my tournament life. I know this player as I've played with him before and I know that he is no donk and is very solid... So my second question is what would people do now? Call or Fold? :unsure

Re: 15 left out of 162 runners.... I would have shoved from the cut off with AK without any hesitation(or at made at least 20,000 to show I'm committing myself to the hand). You elected to raise and you can't afford to leave 12k behind so call. But I'm an AK donk.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.