PL WSOP sponsored by Stan James Poker and DTD Online Sats Mondays 8pm

morlspin

Thats right folks! Every monday we will be having an online satellite to gain entry to the Punterslounge World Series of Poker No Limit Holdem event which will be held at Dusk Til Dawn in Nottingham on September 27th. It promises to be a great day out and has two tournaments: A £25 Omaha High event (bracelet added) A £50 NL Holdem event (bracelet added) Added Value: £1060 DTD Anniversary Main Event Seat added to PL Holdem Event See http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/festivalinfo.php?id=11 for details 2 x PLWSOP Gold Bracelets for each event Commemorative Punterslounge/Stan James shirts for each player who attends Flush Magazine Coverage of the Event to include pics n interviews The online Satellites start at 8pm every monday and will appear for reg 24hrs beforehand, password is PLWSATS Please come along and support Punterslounge at our 1st Live Poker Festival. More details can be found on our Live Poker thread : http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f65/pl-world-series-poker-live-event-dusk-til-dawn-sat-27-sept-reg-open-65110/

Re: PL WSOP and Online Satellites Im in guys but cant seem to be able to type anything in the chat :( Also having connection problems so apologies if i keep locking out ... i know it's annoying EDIT : will try and sort out my connection problems by next week .... and also the chat box issue - I'm not ignorant at the table I promise :)

Re: PL WSOP and Online Satellites

GG to all those i knocked out but i couldnt type in the chat box GG guys:ok
Glad Im not the only one :loon GG AA :cheers

Re: PL WSOP sponsored by Stan James Poker and DTD Online Sats Mondays 8pm Added Value: £1060 DTD Anniversary Main Event Seat added to PL Holdem Event See http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/festivalinfo.php?id=11 for details 2 x PLWSOP Gold Bracelets for each event Commemorative Punterslounge/Stan James shirts for each player who attends Flush Magazine Coverage of the Event to include pics n interviews

Re: PL WSOP sponsored by Stan James Poker and DTD Online Sats Mondays 8pm With regards to refunds and seat exchanges If you BUY a seat for the full price entry fee, you can simply press unregister and it will credit the money back to your account If you WIN a seat via the £5.50 satellite, then i would expect you to either play at DTD or exchange the seat to another PLer, this can be done via pm and as long as the 2 players come to an agreement, there should be no problems. What i will ask tho, is that the original winner does NOT unregister....instead, let me know the details of the exchange and ill make sure the seats are swapped over. Hope that clears things up