football betting for fools

Guest The Lubet

Guest The Lubet

I am a fool & the old saying goes a fool and his money are easily parted,therefore i would like to be parted from my money. I have been reading all of your threads with great interest over a long period of time and the thing that bothers me is i dont like placing more than 1 bet per team.i.e. multible bets on correct scores. My philosopy is back 1 team to win, and take my chances. With the new pardon my french(@#%$ up offside rule)predicting correct score results is becoming a risky business anyway, any comments!!!! My new craze is to pick home wins for example weekend upcoming sat 21st feb 2004 bolton v man city charlton v blackburn brighton v bournemouth bristol city v wrexham notts co v stockport plymouth v port vale swindon v chesterfield cambridge v bristol rovers leyton orie v southend macclesfld v carsile 252 bets on fivefolds the way i look at it, i am never going to be as lucky as to get them all right.If i get five right it covers my stake. i always do an accumelator anyway! any Questions on above post before i go to praque next week on my winning's. sparta v ac milan tue night if i get tickets.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.