Fold or Call?

daftpegasus

First hand of a STT so no information on anyone whatsoever. ***** Hand 1170079347 ***** 15.00/30.00 Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 22 July 2008 21:55:02 Pays 4 Places (Real/Tournament) Seat 1: 1serge (1500.00) Seat 2: magicgiann (1500.00) Seat 3: M_L_G (1500.00) Seat 4: TYBACK (1500.00) Seat 5: Samsung32 (1500.00) Seat 6: niconabo (1500.00) Seat 7: De-Wolf (1500.00) Seat 8: taker31 (1500.00) Seat 9: Ubbegubbe (1500.00) Seat 10: Agrimi (1500.00) magicgiann post SB 15.00 M_L_G post BB 30.00 ** Deal ** 1serge [N/A, N/A] magicgiann [N/A, N/A] M_L_G [N/A, N/A] TYBACK [N/A, N/A] Samsung32 [N/A, N/A] niconabo [N/A, N/A] De-Wolf [As, Ad] taker31 [N/A, N/A] Ubbegubbe [N/A, N/A] Agrimi [N/A, N/A] *** Bet Round 1 *** TYBACK Fold Samsung32 Fold niconabo Fold De-Wolf Raise to 120.00 taker31 Fold Ubbegubbe Call 120.00 Agrimi Call 120.00 1serge Call 120.00 magicgiann Fold M_L_G Fold *** Flop(Board): *** : [9s, 6c, Jc] *** Bet Round 2 *** De-Wolf Bet 393.00 Ubbegubbe All-in 1380.00 Agrimi All-in 1380.00 1serge All-in 1380.00 4xBB raise pre flop gets 3 callers 3/4 pot bet post flop gets 3 all in's No I'm reasonably convinced that pot odds are with me and I have to call, but you can guarantee that one of the All in's is holding 2 clubs. Also there is a danger of JJ, 99, 66 but less so. So is this the easy decision that I think it is and therefore a Call or am I up against too many opponents and therefore should fold to live and fight another day?

Re: Fold or Call? Depends on the cost of the entry for me. If it was a freeroll then the freerolling donks are gonna be shoving with top pair, middle pair, bottom pair, under pair, overcards, flush draws, straight draws... etc etc, then I would be calling, and if one of them does have a set or outdraws you then 'hey, it's only a freeroll' If it actually cost them to play then I would assume at least one of them has hit a set, and I would fold to fight another level.

Re: Fold or Call? I think you have to call. Mathematically you must surely have the pot odds to do so:unsure. You are only behind to three hands. Of course, one of them will have AJ and spike another Jack, or the flush hunter gets a Club, or QT makes his straight as so often happens..but I would call in a shot:ok

Re: Fold or Call? Fold. I'd say that somebody definitely has trips and if so you only have 2 outs probably only 1 out as the Ac would bring a flush. If that is the case you would need huge odds to call which you don't. All you have is a pair against 3 allins. Fold.

Re: Fold or Call?

Fold. I'd say that somebody definitely has trips and if so you only have 2 outs probably only 1 out as the Ac would bring a flush. If that is the case you would need huge odds to call which you don't. All you have is a pair against 3 allins. Fold.
I agree, there'll be better chances