A one off group stage strategy

Guest skyblue wonder

Guest skyblue wonder

I have put quite a large accumulator bet on the following dual forecasts for the Euro 2004 group stages: A. Portugal and Spain B. England and France C. Italy and sweden I intend to hedge the bet by betting against the teams in their matches. Is this a good idea and should I wait to see which teams in trouble before betting against them. Any suggestions??:unsure

Guest DannyCash

Re: A one off group stage strategy Skyblue Wonder, firstly welcome to the board! Regarding your strategy, this is something I did recently in the play-offs, picking 2 from each division to win promotion. Alas, Crystal Palace spoiled my fun. Your idea of 8 trebles is a good one. I would be interested to see what prices you are using and what the overall profit is. I assume you are varying the stake to return an equal amount over any of the 8 outcomes? I would not hedge anything at all. 1) You will be eating into your profit 2) If you didn't believe the accumulator had a chance, then why put it on in the first place?! Good luck Danny

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.