STRATFORD~Sunday 20/7/08

In the first i wouldn't put anyone of backing Herne Bay who is looking to follow up last months win. A decent e/w bet in the race imo is 16/1 shot GOOD GORDON who ran a cracker lto when 3rd at 40's another step up in trip should suit he again travels over from Ireland with stablemate in the next EL FARO who should be around the same price both e/w for me.

Re: STRATFORD~Sunday 20/7/08

2.10 The two safest bets in the opener would be the 2 top weights, Cyd Charisse record reads 11 and has won off top weight so cannot be ignored, Herne Bay who also has won off top weight will be another who could win this. Advice Cyd Charisse 1 Point E/W or 1 Point Win depending on price. Herne Bay 1 Point Win. 2.40 Mendip Dane has place claims on his 2nd 4 outings ago but has gone up in the weights, First Boy who has wonn off 10-12 before and has a valuable 5lbs claimer on board. Advice First Boy 1 Point Win Mendip Dane 1 point E/W. 3.10 The weights on the top 2 have been cleverly constructed Ocean Du Moulin is weighted to place and quarry Town is also weighted to struggle so this looks to be a dutching opportunity on both. Advice Dutch Ocean Du Moulin & Quarry Town. 3.40 Our Choice has by far the best form but now going up in class and rising in the weights so some improvement maybe needed. Advice Our Choice 1 Point Win. 4.10 Sea Wall is 5lb down on his Class 3 win last September and champion jockey AP McCoy on board should steer him home, Beau Supreme has had some good form in the past so his last few races could be ignored as he has come down 9lbs in the weights. Advice Sea Wall 1 Point Win Beau Supreme 1 Point E/W. 4.40 The finale could be like a jigsaw puzzle, Part Palace has risen in the weights by a lot but still could place after a months rest, Cat Six could run a big race at a big price but has a lot of improving to do, Hear Me Out would be the next best thing and is only 1lb up on his best form. Advice Party Palace 1 Point E/W Cat Six 1 Point E/W Hear Me Out 1 point Win. spacer.gif

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.