Danish Sasliga 19-23 of July

Saturday 19 July 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Randers v AGF (16:00BST) 2.003.503.90104.21 % Details »
Hide « Randers v AGF
Sunday 20 July 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Horsens v SønderjyskE (13:00BST) 1.654.007.5098.94 % Details »
Hide « Horsens v SønderjyskE
FCN v Brøndby (15:00BST) 3.853.502.10102.16 % Details »
Hide « FCN v Brøndby
AaB v FCM (16:30BST) 2.203.503.45103.01 % Details »
Hide « AaB v FCM
Monday 21 July 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
FCK v Esbjerg (18:00BST) 1.504.337.70102.73 % Details »
Hide « FCK v Esbjerg
Wednesday 23 July 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Vejle B v OB (18:00BST) 4.503.801.90101.17 % Details »

Re: Danis Sasliga 19-23 of July Hi guys! What about Randers-AGF? Looking at pre-season friendlies Randers have some nice results like 2-2 with Brondby on July 5th and on-fire Marc Nygaard... In general I think they have a better squad than Aarhus and should nick their first win in the new campaign on home ground where they can't get beaten so easily (looking last seasons home matches 9-4-3, GD 25:12). Last H2H:

27-APR-08Randers FC4-1AGFDenmark SAS Ligaen
Some info's from Denmark would be great before investing on HW :ok :hope

Re: Danis Sasliga 19-23 of July I see no value in Randers. Agf have made some decent signings during the break, and i dont see them much worse than Randers. I estimate around 45% for Randers to get the 3 points. Marc Nyggard has been on fire, but i am positive he wont have an impact in this game. He is suspended :ok

Re: Danis Sasliga 19-23 of July Randers - AGF Marc Nygaard will miss this game for home side due to suspension. Randers bought some new players like Brazilian Bobbie Friberg da Cruz, from GAIS. Coach Colin Todd told offical website that he is good and will be very useful for his club. Very Talented and skifull offensive midfielder Tiago Targino (6x U20/ 1 goal, 9x U19/ 2 goals/ 68 games for Vitoria and 11 goals) from Vitoria G., Defender Allan Olesen from Nordsjaelland. Players who left the club arent so much important so im very confident that Randers do well in this tranfer window. In friendlys they played well. Last game won 3-0 with Silkeborg wasnt impresed, but they win deservly, Silkeborg wasnt enable to do something in front, and defense Randers was never threatened. One goal were score by Tidiane Sane from free kick and two by Marc Nygaard from penalties. In season 07/08 Randers on home ground were 9-4-3 25:12 and they keep clean sheet in 7 of 16 games. For away team also only one missing (not important striker Ole Budtz, who played 30 games in 07/08 withaout single goal). AGF bought in transfer window defender form Kalmar Arthur Sorin,left back Gustaco Cabrera, Dan Thomassen from IF Valerenga and Nando Rafael from Borussia.Mon. Players who left the club are Andreas Schulz, Peter Folgast,Emil Lyng,Mads Jørgensen,Thomas Hansen, Martin Mikkelsen. Some of that players were very good and i think that it will cost during the season, where the damage will undoubtedly arise. In friendlys they play really poor, both losses vs Kolding (1.Division) 0-1 and Viborg (1.Division) 1-2. The training games are dont take for 100% but whatever Randers had better results. I think that AGF in this season will be one off the bottom side. Nando off course will be the new star. Randers will miss Nygaard and this is big blow. They played very well in defense in last friendy games. New portugese striker Targino wasnt good in his first game for Randers and he need some time to adaptation. Randers was good defense in past season on home ground (12 goals allowed, 7 clean sheets). AGF will hardly defend in first game and i see boring and nervous performance from both sides. My pick: Under 2.5 goals 1.90 at Winunited :cheers

Re: Danis Sasliga 19-23 of July

not important striker Ole Budtz, who played 30 games in 07/08 withaout single goal
Ole Budtz is not a striker, he is a central defender:ok
Players who left the club are Andreas Schulz, Peter Folgast,Emil Lyng,Mads Jørgensen,Thomas Hansen, Martin Mikkelsen. Some of that players were very good and i think that it will cost during the season, where the damage will undoubtedly arise
None of these players played a role on the 1. team last season. The players they brought in are way better.

Ole Budtz is not a striker, he is a central defender:ok None of these players played a role on the 1. team last season. The players they brought in are way better.
Ups sorry, thanks for info :hope i must search better informations in next pick :$

Re: Danis Sasliga 19-23 of July Bobbie Friberg da Cruz is joining Randers this winter, so he won't be playing :) But don't worry Landskrona, always good with new tipsters in the Danish section, afterall we are here to help each other!

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event FCN - Brøndby
Selection Brøndby
Strength 10/10
Date 20/07/2008
Bookmaker/Price Skybet @ 2.10 (Back)
Reasoning I'll actually take this bet a bit early, seeing as the price might drop. FCN have just lost Thomas Kristensen one of their key players to FCK, they've brought in Canadian player Patrice Bernier who's supposedly quite good too, but it is obviously going to weaken them on the midfield. Brøndby on the other hand have strenghtened themselves immensely in this transfer window, with Farnerud (Stuttgart, off. mid/forward,) Kristiansen ( Nürnberg, Wing/midfielder) and Jon Jönsson (Toulouse, Centerback.) All of them are players that should go directly into their starting 11 and I think Brøndby will be a strong contender this year, especially with Duncan back. Even though FCN has been a hard place for Brøndby and FCK, I think Brøndby have to be favorites in this match. 20/25 % - 25 % - 50/55 %, giving a betvalue of 105 % - 115,5 %. Happy punting!

Re: Danish Sasliga 19-23 of July Hmm Brøndby not to impressive. But they surely had the chances to make both 2 and 3. I will also have a close look at FCM against Aab. Waiting for asian odds to come out. Anyway, i am off on vacation today, so not much activity expectet from me the next week:eyes

Re: Danish Sasliga 19-23 of July Nando Rafael is doubtfull for today, Alex Valencia leave the club - that really strenght my under bet :hope Defender Jonas Damborg (Genoptræner - i dont know what that means) is probably out for Randers. I dont see AGF scoring in this game, my next bet will be: AGF not to score @ 2.44 Betsafe

Re: Danish Sasliga 19-23 of July FCK will make first game with some new players in the squad, like very young middlefielder in the form of a 18-year-old Mathias Zanken Jörgensen and 21-year-old Nicholas Hansen. Defenders Ulrik Laursen is out and Mikael Antonsson has not come back after Beating-heart surgery. In the middle is missing Rasmus Wurtz and Jesper Grönkjär. Esbjerg injuries are not as comprehensive. Only defender Fredrik Björck is missing. Big loss for Kopenhagen in the defense and Thorvaldsson (comes from Hannover 96, but very good striker in the Allsvenskan for Halmstads BK) makes his first game for Esbjerg. Over 3.5 @ 2.80 Winnunited

Re: Danish Sasliga 19-23 of July Zanka played a good bit last season, but Hansen will be interesting to follow, anyways interesting for FCK to play with such a young pair in the center defence, especially with all the critic that has been about FCK not giving young players a chance.

Re: Danish Sasliga 19-23 of July

Zanka played a good bit last season' date=' but Hansen will be interesting to follow, anyways interesting for FCK to play with such a young pair in the center defence, especially with all the critic that has been about FCK not giving young players a chance.[/quote'] thanks for your great info! do you think that fck is candidate to be a champion? and how is esbjerg?? can they beat them? are they a good side? thanks

Re: Danish Sasliga 19-23 of July FCK is definately a candidate, question is how big a candidate they are , I'm kind of biased seeing as I'm and FCK fan, but I'd still say value should be on Esbjerg, seeing as FCK are playing with 2 VERY young centerbacks and Esbjerg usually do well against FCK, but because I'm a fan of FCK, I'm not very good at assessing how big a chance FCK has at most games, so it's a no-bet for me.

Re: Danish Sasliga 19-23 of July [url=http://www.trustpick.com] Vejle - OB Odense Denmark SAS Liga 23-07-2008 The last game in the first round this season in the SAS Liga. Odense is coming after a 2-2 draw at home against the english side Aston Villa in the Intertoto Cup. Overall the result is a good one for Odense , as , especially in the first half, Aston Villa was the only team in the field. But OB kept their confidence and managed to equalize, so that's a good sign , they are able of coming back in the game. They have improved a lot , and the expectations are high in their side. Their first game will be against newcomers , Vejle. Odense's coach is aware that the game will be hard , thinking that Vejle want to impress in their first game in SAS Liga, on their new stadium of 10.000 people capacity : " I am sure that the players are well aware that it will be no walkover . All the focus is directed against them right now, and there has not been talked about Aston Villa since Sunday morning" - that's good , especially when we know the value of Villa's players and the resut from the first leg. It will be very important for OB to start the season with a good result. Except Esben Hansen , that will be replaced by Peter Nymann , all the playrs are available. Players called for Odense: 1. Arek Onyszko 2. Espen Ruud 3. Atle Roar Håland 4. Hans Henrik Andreasen 5. Anders Møller Christensen 6. Thomas Helveg 8. Henrik Hansen 9. Djiby Fall 10. Björn Runström 11. Johan Absalonsen 15. Chris Sørensen 17. Morten Bisgaard 18. Jonas Troest 19. Eric Djemba-Djemba 21. Peter Nymann 22. Cristian Bolaños 26. Matti Lund Nielsen 27. Anders Lindegaard On the othe hand, the hosts, Vejle , are aware that SAS Liga has a totally different level from what they are used too: Ove Christensen , Vejle coach :"The mistakes that we could get away with in the 1. division, will be punished promptly" Another statement of their coach may take us to think that the players of Vejle may be a bit overwelhemed by some of the big names that play in this ligue:"We should show a little more courage to take decisions.At the same time we must show tactical skill, energy" Players called for Vejle : 1. Jimmy Nielsen 2. Jesper Olesen 3. Sladan Peric 4. Bora Zivkovic 5. Thomas Røll 6. Steffen Kielstrup 7. Alex Nørlund 8. Bechara Oliveira 9. Pablo Pinones-Arce 10. Adeshina Lawal 11. Brian Nielsen 12. Søren Pallesen 15. Brian Priske 16. Allan Olesen 19. Danilo Arrieta 20. Valentino Lai 22. Jimmi Klitland 23. Eduardo Delani Santos Leite 55. Hélder Cabral I believe that OB has enough power to take all 3 points from this game, but of course these kind of games are always tricky as we don't know how Vejle will perform, we are not familiar with their style of play. That's why small stakes are recommended as the value is definetely on the guests side. BET : ODENSE TO WIN STAKE : 4/10 ODDS :around 1.85