BETTING ON WIN AND DRAW STRATEGY

Guest happyasharry

Guest happyasharry

Was think of then doing some bets where I bet on a win and draw for the teams that are being tipped to win in football. Would aim to only bet on the games where the odds will let me win at least half my stake back. that means that I have to get 2 right for every one lose.What do you think about this? Also just out of curiosity are many people currently making much money from online gambling? Thankyou

Re: BETTING ON WIN AND DRAW STRATEGY You will find that in the majority of cases it is more profitable to lay the opposition at the exchanges rather than backing the win and draw. E.g. Man U v Arsenal It would usually be better to lay Man U than to back Arsenal and the draw. Of course as with any betting strategy it will only be profitable if you are identifying value :) A lot of people make money from gambling, a lot more lose. I lost money when I first started betting (quite a long time ago now) - last 3 years or so though I have made it profitable mainly through gaining experience and improving my discipline. Good luck

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.