Midsummer Madness at Paradise Poker

dobbin

Double your winnings Win and win again. Finish in the money in any of these tournaments on the 11th of July, and we'll double your winnings.

GMT Tournament Buy-in
13:30 €6,000 Guaranteed €10+€1 NL rebuy
15:00 €3,000 Guaranteed €15+€1.50 NL
17:00 €10,000 Guaranteed €10+€1 NL rebuy
19:35 €3,500 Guaranteed €10+€1 NL
21:00 €7,500 Guaranteed €10+€1 rebuy
01:00 €3,500 Guaranteed €20+€2 NL rebuy
Big bonuses on Single Table Tournaments These fantastic bonuses apply to 5 or 10 player tournaments on July 11th. How do you win? Just come first in your first STT of the day and you could collect a bonus of up to €150. Check out the great cash prizes below:
Entry Fee Bonus
€100+ €150
€50 €75
€30 €45
€20 €30
€15 €20
€10 €15
€5 €7.50
Free entry to €10,000 Freeroll Play 10 raked hands on Paradise Poker during Friday 11th July and get free entry to the €10,000 Freeroll at 18.30 GMT. We're paying a massive 400 places so there are even more chances to win. Bonus FPPs, free T-shirts and more To mark the opening of our new Paradise Loyalty Store, we're giving away loads of merchandise on Wednesday 9th, Thursday 10th and Friday 11th July. You can also pick up FPP vouchers to spend in the store. We'll be running loads of tournaments over the 3 days – all with small raked hand entry requirements. If you win, we'll email you a voucher number or t-shirt voucher number so you can claim your prize from the store. Don't miss out on the action – check out the tournament schedule below. Loyalty Store Tournaments Wednesday July 9th
GMT Tournament Entry Prize
16:45 Midsummer Madness 10 Raked Hands 10 ParadisePoker T-Shirts
20:00 Midsummer Madness 50 Raked Hands 10 x 5000 FPP Vouchers
22:45 Midsummer Madness 10 Raked Hands 10 ParadisePoker T-Shirts
Thursday July 10th
22:45 Midsummer Madness 10 Raked Hands 10 ParadisePoker T-Shirts
Friday July 11th
18:45 Midsummer Madness 25 Raked Hands 25 ParadisePoker T-Shirts
20:45 Midsummer Madness 25 Raked Hands 25 ParadisePoker T-Shirts
22:45 Midsummer Madness 25 Raked Hands 25 ParadisePoker T-Shirts
02:00* Midsummer Madness 10 Raked Hands 10 ParadisePoker T-Shirts
*Taking place July 12th All raked hand entry requirements must be completed within 24 hours of the tournament starting.

Re: Midsummer Madness at Paradise Poker

got a t shirt in the 1st tounie[ 10 raked hands] i came 3rd im 15th of 21 in the 5000fpp voucher tournie at the moment [top 10 get the 5000fpp voucher] looks like a good series, especially the 10k freeroll on the 11th
not such a great series after all my kk lost to 99 and i went out in 12th in the 5000fpp voucher tournie:wall

Re: Midsummer Madness at Paradise Poker :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall 11th in the 5000fpp tourny tonight absolutely sick:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall there must of been at least 8 occasiions when the all in short stack hit a turn or river, and then i get rivered :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall after coming 12th last night i think i'll give it a miss tomorrow:@:wall

:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall 11th in the 5000fpp tourny tonight absolutely sick:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall there must of been at least 8 occasiions when the all in short stack hit a turn or river, and then i get rivered :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall after coming 12th last night i think i'll give it a miss tomorrow:@:wall
the best one was the guy all in on bb with 72 vs 10 10 and yes he turns a 2 and rivers a 7:puke moan over [ just needed to get that out my system ] an hour break then im all happy again :) ps no hand for hand when 11 left didnt help as i was at table of 5 and the table of 6 were all running the clock. unusual cos paradise always go hand for hand

I remember the last time they had a €10' date='000 freeroll,it's a proper donkfest for most of the game.I'll have a blast but i'm not too confident.[/quote'] yes mate it was nothing to lose by having a go but likewse im not v confident either and as thought ts a 5 min blnds turbo

Re: Midsummer Madness at Paradise Poker Yep im out in 700 n summat.Pushed with 89s no callers and picked 800 in blinds.Pushed with pocket 10's,small stack called and ragged runner runner flush. 2480 chips left and AA 4 callers and have every one beat down to the river where the monster stack rags his runner runner flush,i'd have been on 14,000 chips.:lol Good old paradise have a massive value tourney and then feck it up by having shite blind levels.:ok

Re: Midsummer Madness at Paradise Poker unlucky mate yep its a total joke structure to this i lost most of my stack 1st hand after i left your table.. i had qq and came up against aa but got lucky when i was on bb with k4 i had to call with only 200ish left and i hit the k im 288th of 340ish at the break wont be long now the whole tourny will be done in 30 mins foookin crazy

Re: Midsummer Madness at Paradise Poker same old push wth aj get called by 85 hit my jack on flop then they hit runner runner for a str8 out in 246th for 5 euros well done to whoever decided on the blind levels:clap;) now can i be azzed to do the 5000fpp again now 12th weds 11th thurs top 10 friday doubt it

Re: Midsummer Madness at Paradise Poker well played rosco and millbet well i got 5euros and 2 t shirts in the post, so can't complain as i usually do raked hands in paradise most days anyway. just a bit gutted about those 5000fpp tournies i was so close in. i just hope they sort the blinds out next time if there so kind to do another 10keuro freeroll again