Wolverhampton ~ Tue 8 July.

Re: Wolverhampton ~ Tue 8 July. 2.15 Russian George has been hammered in this morning, starting off at 7/1 and now a best priced 5/2. However, one stat is against Tom Tate's horse because although favourites fare well in all weather maidens (with a win rate of ~50 % as opposed to ~30 % in all weather races as a whole), 85 % of maiden winners had previous racecourse experience, so I'm happy to oppose the jolly here (these stats are from a study of all weather racing I'm doing at the minute). The other two at the head of the market are Learo Dochais and Old Father Zieten. The former is another debutant so I'm ignoring that too and taking a chance on the latter. Tom Dascombe has a decent S/R on the all weather and even though the form of his runner looks nothing out of the ordinary, at least he's seen a racecouse before. 9/2 SJ 3.15 St Trinians heads the market and has previous racecourse experience. She finished 3rd LTO on her debut but may have done better had she not been slow away from a bad draw. 2/1 VC bet

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.