Very Weird System!!!

Guest SaulHudson

Guest SaulHudson

Hello Im new to the PL and am seeking the advice (or criticism!) of all of you well hardened punters and thinking to myself have devised a system for football. I was playing on the idea that each week going for a certain selection and trying to make a set amount of profit, in my case these numbers would be very small as im not really trying to "get rich" by doin this as i realize it will probably fall flat on its face! However if the selection wins then great, same staking plan and method for the next game/week, but if it looses then staking more on a different selection the next game or week that would return the profit that i was going for the week before PLUS the loss of the week before. Example if i was backing a team to win one week and hoping to make £10 profit from a £5 stake (£15 return) then if i lost that particular bet, then next week staking enough on another selection of my choice to win back the £5 loss of the week before plus the £10 profit that i was going for. If that team lost then repeating the method until i deplete my small bank or win! When reading this to myself it does sound confusing i know but is actually very simple in thinking, it is in a way a"martingale" system of football if im correct with my terms! Gambling more on the fact that i would eventually back the right team in the right match. By this system i would have to have a very unlucky run of choices in order to loose. Being as i wont have alot of money to play with then any profit will be small because i will only be staking enough to allow for a run of maybe 6 or 7 straight losses. Any comments welcome on this one because i might consider this for the next football season and need some feedback!! Sam

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.