first win for a while

rosco

Been on a bad roll playing live recently and not cashed for a few months, so reduced the amount Iof time I have been playing. Anyway decided to to play the 30 freezout on friday at the circus in blackpool. and beat 73 players to win and pick up 630. More pleased with the way I played than the win, Before I went I decided to play tag. this worked for the first two levels and was upto 23k (starting 10k). then to level 7, picked absolutley nothing up, best hand was a 8 and a raise and a bluff picked up 4.5k. then midway through level 7 I got moved with my crippled stack of 12.5k again played tight aggressive and got to the final table in 4th. Changed gears with 7 left and knocked out 7,6,5,4 and second. Just thought I would share it with you.

Re: first win for a while

Been on a bad roll playing live recently and not cashed for a few months, so reduced the amount Iof time I have been playing. More pleased with the way I played than the win,
2 things, Firstly you should play live again ASAP, as when your hot your hot! And secondly, the being "pleased with your play thing" I can relate to. A few weeks back I made a FT at the Isle Coventry (£20 freeze out), and finished 6th (80 runners) for a very small prize, but drove home with a grin on my face from ear to ear. I was basically card dead all night but made the best of a very bad lot. I feel absolutely certain that 99% of the other players in the comp that night would not have made the FT with the cards I had.