Rakeback on Boss!

SteveO

Does anyone currently get rakeback on boss. I currently play on Ladbrokes and get mostly 25% but the omaha games are drying up whereas Boss always has multiple tables on the go. PokerKings and Virgin are the 2 accounts I currently have so either of those would do:ok.

Re: Rakeback on Boss! You can get 30% from a site that I use for Rakeback on Virgin so if you email Ollie I suggest that 30% is the least you should settle for. If you want to know the site I use send me a PM. I don't want to post it as I'm not sure what the PL stance is with Rakeback deals. ps. They also do Cake, Paradise, Celeb, Fortune and Poker Heaven on the Boss network.

Re: Rakeback on Boss!

I thought there was a big problem with rake back on Boss? Isn't that the reason Poker Trillion left them?:unsure
I don't think there was a problem with rakeback per se. I think the rumours were that Boss objected to the level of rakeback that PT were offering (presumably because it was pissing off their other skins).

• 3 weeks later...