Away teams without a hope

I know this has been touched on before, but thought i would look at it abit more. I think there is value in backing short priced home teams who are in good form against away teams on a bad run with a crap away record, it's really as simple as that, i think a 90% strike rate might be possible when doing this as well, although that maybe a bit optimistic, i thought i would give it a go, for all to see. This isn't really so much a system, but more of a test, to see if you can pick short priced winners, and make a profit from these 'bankers'. I remember i was very interested in bcrazy's thread in which was focused around Rangers and Celtic, thinking there could well be something in expanding to other leagues etc. There is no real set down criteria for this, just a Home side needs to be in good form, with a good home record, hopefully around 70%+ home wins, and away side in bad form, with hopefully 70% away defeats. Yes the odds will be low, but if you can hit 8-9 out of 10, it could be worth looking into abit further. I only really properly thought about doing this about 1 hour ago, but it's a kind of make it up as you go along thread like my horse racing one i expect :d I'll just stick to using odds from canbet, as they are usually at the top end of the market, and that is where i do most of my betting to. We'll start will a 100pts bank, staking 10 each time, and take it from there. I know this isn't really a PROPER system, but i just also thought i would try and liven up S&S abit :)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Away teams without a hope OK then, two for today to start us off. ROMA at home to Siena. Roma at home have won 9 out of 11, conceeding only 5 goals. Their form is (3-2-1/9-3) Siena away, lost 7 out of the 11, no wins in that. Their form is (1-0-5/6-14). 10 pts on Roma @1.30 (Canbet) Second team are Ajax. Ajax won 11 from 11 at home so far in the league, and they have conceeded just 6 goals in that. Their form is (5-1-0/11-4) Opponents Twente, have lost 8 out of their 10 away games so far. Their form is (3-1-2/9-6) which is although average, their away form is completely shocking to warrant backing against them. 10pts on Ajax @1.25 (Canbet)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.