Scotty's Baseball Hunt!!

ScottyXS

Why hello there :loon This is my newest venture (my long term drip has run a bit dry of late, but thats with lack of football, & it will be back up soon :hope). Its in the style of the all-in-accumulators made famous by Mr. A's success. However as the title suggests, I will be concentrating soley on baseball (and perhaps ice hockey when it starts, but title will be changed). Most games will be bet in-play. Starting bank is £50, and I have a target of at least a million pounds sterling. I may withdraw beforehand though depending on how I feel. :tongue2 :ok

Re: Scotty's Baseball Hunt!! £50 (Bet 1) Baltimore, Baltimore v Kansas City @ 1.08 (in-play, bottom of 4th, Baltimore lead 6-1) £54 (Bet 2) Minnesota, Detroit v Minnesota @ 1.1 (in-play, top of the 6th, Minnesota lead 6-3) :hope

Re: Scotty's Baseball Hunt!! Final Score: Detroit 4 - Minnesota 6 :clap £50 (Bet 1) Baltimore, Baltimore v Kansas City @ 1.08 (in-play, bottom of 4th, Baltimore lead 6-1) £54 (Bet 2) Minnesota, Detroit v Minnesota @ 1.1 (in-play, top of the 6th, Minnesota lead 6-3) £59.40

Re: Scotty's Baseball Hunt!! £50 (Bet 1) Baltimore, Baltimore v Kansas City @ 1.08 (in-play, bottom of 4th, Baltimore lead 6-1) £54 (Bet 2) Minnesota, Detroit v Minnesota @ 1.1 (in-play, top of the 6th, Minnesota lead 6-3) £59.40 (Bet 3) Milwaukee, Milwaukee v Arizona @ 1.1 (in-play, bottom of the 5th, Milwaukee lead 7-5) :hope

Re: Scotty's Baseball Hunt!! Well overall quite a successful night, Im happy :) Final Score: Milwaukee 8 - Arizona 6 :clap £50 initial amount (Bet 1) Baltimore, Baltimore v Kansas City @ 1.08 (in-play, bottom of 4th, Baltimore lead 6-1) £54 (Bet 2) Minnesota, Detroit v Minnesota @ 1.1 (in-play, top of the 6th, Minnesota lead 6-3) £59.40 (Bet 3) Milwaukee, Milwaukee v Arizona @ 1.1 (in-play, bottom of the 5th, Milwaukee lead 7-5) £65.34

Re: Scotty's Baseball Hunt!! £50 initial amount (Bet 1) Baltimore, Baltimore v Kansas City @ 1.08 (in-play, bottom of 4th, Baltimore lead 6-1) £54 (Bet 2) Minnesota, Detroit v Minnesota @ 1.1 (in-play, top of the 6th, Minnesota lead 6-3) £59.40 (Bet 3) Milwaukee, Milwaukee v Arizona @ 1.1 (in-play, bottom of the 5th, Milwaukee lead 7-5) £65.34 (Bet 4) LA Angels, Oakland v LA Angels @ 1.25 (in-play, top of the 3rd, LA Angels lead 2-0) :hope

Re: Scotty's Baseball Hunt!! A very entertaining and eventful 6th inning!! At the top OAK took the lead with a couple of doubles (2 runs), before an Angels HR brought the game back!! :) Final Score: Oakland 4 - LA Angels 7 :clap £50 initial amount (Bet 1) Baltimore, Baltimore v Kansas City @ 1.08 (in-play, bottom of 4th, Baltimore lead 6-1) £54 (Bet 2) Minnesota, Detroit v Minnesota @ 1.1 (in-play, top of the 6th, Minnesota lead 6-3) £59.40 (Bet 3) Milwaukee, Milwaukee v Arizona @ 1.1 (in-play, bottom of the 5th, Milwaukee lead 7-5) £65.34 (Bet 4) LA Angels, Oakland v LA Angels @ 1.25 (in-play, top of the 3rd, LA Angels lead 2-0) £81.68

Re: Scotty's Baseball Hunt!! £50 initial amount (Bet 1) Baltimore, Baltimore v Kansas City @ 1.08 (in-play, bottom of 4th, Baltimore lead 6-1) £54 (Bet 2) Minnesota, Detroit v Minnesota @ 1.1 (in-play, top of the 6th, Minnesota lead 6-3) £59.40 (Bet 3) Milwaukee, Milwaukee v Arizona @ 1.1 (in-play, bottom of the 5th, Milwaukee lead 7-5) £65.34 (Bet 4) LA Angels, Oakland v LA Angels @ 1.25 (in-play, top of the 3rd, LA Angels lead 2-0) £81.68 (Bet 5) NY Yankees, Texas v NY Yankees @ 1.2 (in-play, bottom of the 4th, NY Yankees lead 5-3) :hope

Re: Scotty's Baseball Hunt!! Was fearing for you buddy when NYY fell behind. Looks like you got a bit lucky when the Texas bullpen threw in Madrigal. One of the worst innings of baseball pitched i've ever watched! Touch wood it's in the bag now though!

Re: Scotty's Baseball Hunt!! I was fearing myself jq205, but what a 7th inning! :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy 9 runs in 1 inning!! :loon:loon Final Score: Texas 7 - NY Yankees 18 :clap £50 initial amount (Bet 1) Baltimore, Baltimore v Kansas City @ 1.08 (in-play, bottom of 4th, Baltimore lead 6-1) £54 (Bet 2) Minnesota, Detroit v Minnesota @ 1.1 (in-play, top of the 6th, Minnesota lead 6-3) £59.40 (Bet 3) Milwaukee, Milwaukee v Arizona @ 1.1 (in-play, bottom of the 5th, Milwaukee lead 7-5) £65.34 (Bet 4) LA Angels, Oakland v LA Angels @ 1.25 (in-play, top of the 3rd, LA Angels lead 2-0) £81.68 (Bet 5) NY Yankees, Texas v NY Yankees @ 1.2 (in-play, bottom of the 4th, NY Yankees lead 5-3) £98.02

Re: Scotty's Baseball Hunt!! £50 initial amount (Bet 1) Baltimore, Baltimore v Kansas City @ 1.08 (in-play, bottom of 4th, Baltimore lead 6-1) £54 (Bet 2) Minnesota, Detroit v Minnesota @ 1.1 (in-play, top of the 6th, Minnesota lead 6-3) £59.40 (Bet 3) Milwaukee, Milwaukee v Arizona @ 1.1 (in-play, bottom of the 5th, Milwaukee lead 7-5) £65.34 (Bet 4) LA Angels, Oakland v LA Angels @ 1.25 (in-play, top of the 3rd, LA Angels lead 2-0) £81.68 (Bet 5) NY Yankees, Texas v NY Yankees @ 1.2 (in-play, bottom of the 4th, NY Yankees lead 5-3) £98.02 (Bet 6) Tampa Bay, Tampa Bay v Boston @ 1.07 (in-play, top of the 9th, Tampa Bay lead 7-5) :clap

Re: Scotty's Baseball Hunt!! Final Score: Tampa Bay 7 - Boston 6 :clap £50 initial amount (Bet 1) Baltimore, Baltimore v Kansas City @ 1.08 (in-play, bottom of 4th, Baltimore lead 6-1) £54 (Bet 2) Minnesota, Detroit v Minnesota @ 1.1 (in-play, top of the 6th, Minnesota lead 6-3) £59.40 (Bet 3) Milwaukee, Milwaukee v Arizona @ 1.1 (in-play, bottom of the 5th, Milwaukee lead 7-5) £65.34 (Bet 4) LA Angels, Oakland v LA Angels @ 1.25 (in-play, top of the 3rd, LA Angels lead 2-0) £81.68 (Bet 5) NY Yankees, Texas v NY Yankees @ 1.2 (in-play, bottom of the 4th, NY Yankees lead 5-3) £98.02 (Bet 6) Tampa Bay, Tampa Bay v Boston @ 1.07 (in-play, top of the 9th, Tampa Bay lead 7-5) £104.88

Re: Scotty's Baseball Hunt!! £50 initial amount (Bet 1) Baltimore, Baltimore v Kansas City @ 1.08 (in-play, bottom of 4th, Baltimore lead 6-1) £54 (Bet 2) Minnesota, Detroit v Minnesota @ 1.1 (in-play, top of the 6th, Minnesota lead 6-3) £59.40 (Bet 3) Milwaukee, Milwaukee v Arizona @ 1.1 (in-play, bottom of the 5th, Milwaukee lead 7-5) £65.34 (Bet 4) LA Angels, Oakland v LA Angels @ 1.25 (in-play, top of the 3rd, LA Angels lead 2-0) £81.68 (Bet 5) NY Yankees, Texas v NY Yankees @ 1.2 (in-play, bottom of the 4th, NY Yankees lead 5-3) £98.02 (Bet 6) Tampa Bay, Tampa Bay v Boston @ 1.07 (in-play, top of the 9th, Tampa Bay lead 7-5) £104.88 (Bet 7) Toronto, Toronto v Seattle @ 1.24 (in-play, top of the 5th, Toronto lead 2-0) :hope

Re: Scotty's Baseball Hunt!! Here is the proof that it was indeed Seattle I was opting for. As you can see about £100 was matched at 1.25, the rest slightly less (hence the avg of 1.24). :ok Haha theres also the fact that the team I backed were 2-0 in the lead, which only Seattle ever were!! :loon Capture2.jpg

Re: Scotty's Baseball Hunt!! Seattle managed to pull back ahead after Toronto drew equal. And that ends another successful night/morning :ok Final Score: Toronto 2 - Seattle 4 :clap £50 initial amount (Bet 1) Baltimore, Baltimore v Kansas City @ 1.08 (in-play, bottom of 4th, Baltimore lead 6-1) £54 (Bet 2) Minnesota, Detroit v Minnesota @ 1.1 (in-play, top of the 6th, Minnesota lead 6-3) £59.40 (Bet 3) Milwaukee, Milwaukee v Arizona @ 1.1 (in-play, bottom of the 5th, Milwaukee lead 7-5) £65.34 (Bet 4) LA Angels, Oakland v LA Angels @ 1.25 (in-play, top of the 3rd, LA Angels lead 2-0) £81.68 (Bet 5) NY Yankees, Texas v NY Yankees @ 1.2 (in-play, bottom of the 4th, NY Yankees lead 5-3) £98.02 (Bet 6) Tampa Bay, Tampa Bay v Boston @ 1.07 (in-play, top of the 9th, Tampa Bay lead 7-5) £104.88 (Bet 7) Seattle, Toronto v Seattle @ 1.24 (in-play, top of the 5th, Seattle lead 2-0) £130.05

Re: Scotty's Baseball Hunt!! nice work mate going well so far i tried my hand few baseball selections this past week doing thorough research and i now discover no research/stats can really help you pre match in baseball match the way to go is in - running i feel and so far this going steady although could quite easily lost one or two good luck

Re: Scotty's Baseball Hunt!!

nice work mate going well so far i tried my hand few baseball selections this past week doing thorough research and i now discover no research/stats can really help you pre match in baseball match the way to go is in - running i feel and so far this going steady although could quite easily lost one or two good luck
I think the top American cappers who profit year in year out from MLB would disagree with you there. Just can't assume that a home favourite at the top of the tree won't lose to the worst team in the league:lol Going well at the moment Scotty but as you said, it could have been different already and comebacks aren't exactly infrequent in MLB. Do you recall that match last year I think it was when Washington were either around 10 runs up or down going into the final few innings and the game flipped??!:loon May have been against Detroit:unsure

I think the top American cappers who profit year in year out from MLB would disagree with you there. Just can't assume that a home favourite at the top of the tree won't lose to the worst team in the league:lol Going well at the moment Scotty but as you said, it could have been different already and comebacks aren't exactly infrequent in MLB. Do you recall that match last year I think it was when Washington were either around 10 runs up or down going into the final few innings and the game flipped??!:loon May have been against Detroit:unsure
Yeah HG Im realising theres more turn-arounds than I had expected :eek Theres good points and bad points about b-ball betting. One of the main reasons is the markets can be a bit dead, which helps in "getting in there early" should a few runs be scored, less competition for backing/laying. That is also the downside however!! last night when Toronto drew equal with Seattle, both picks were at about 1.2/1.3!!! :loon:loon Couldnt see this happening in football markets. Does mean in-play odds are absolutely gash for backing a team even slightly in-front!
nice work mate going well so far i tried my hand few baseball selections this past week doing thorough research and i now discover no research/stats can really help you pre match in baseball match the way to go is in - running i feel and so far this going steady although could quite easily lost one or two good luck
Yeah I agree wolves that in-play betting on b-ball seems to be the only way to make a constant income. As HG says upsets are far too commonplace. Home advantage in baseball is not even noticeable, let alone let your money ride on it, even with the big sides. I like to see how the pitchers are doing before I back a selection. LOL another advantage with bball betting is the GHers forum is completely dead when I post live selections/results. So dont have yous cnuts on to bother me!! :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin :tongue2

Re: Scotty's Baseball Hunt!! I'd take my money and run right about now but that's just me:lol You're right about inplay odds. In fact I think you've been getting quite good odds compared to what I normally see. 1.07, 1.03, 1.05 These for teams leading by about 2-3 runs haha! Madness:loon

Re: Scotty's Baseball Hunt!! £50 initial amount (Bet 1) Baltimore, Baltimore v Kansas City @ 1.08 (in-play, bottom of 4th, Baltimore lead 6-1) £54 (Bet 2) Minnesota, Detroit v Minnesota @ 1.1 (in-play, top of the 6th, Minnesota lead 6-3) £59.40 (Bet 3) Milwaukee, Milwaukee v Arizona @ 1.1 (in-play, bottom of the 5th, Milwaukee lead 7-5) £65.34 (Bet 4) LA Angels, Oakland v LA Angels @ 1.25 (in-play, top of the 3rd, LA Angels lead 2-0) £81.68 (Bet 5) NY Yankees, Texas v NY Yankees @ 1.2 (in-play, bottom of the 4th, NY Yankees lead 5-3) £98.02 (Bet 6) Tampa Bay, Tampa Bay v Boston @ 1.07 (in-play, top of the 9th, Tampa Bay lead 7-5) £104.88 (Bet 7) Seattle, Toronto v Seattle @ 1.24 (in-play, top of the 5th, Seattle lead 2-0) £130.05 (Bet 8) Milwaukee, Milwaukee v Arizona @ 1.3 (in-play, bottom of the 3rd, Milwaukee lead 3-0):hope

I'd take my money and run right about now but that's just me:lol You're right about inplay odds. In fact I think you've been getting quite good odds compared to what I normally see. 1.07, 1.03, 1.05 These for teams leading by about 2-3 runs haha! Madness:loon
Lol that would be too easy now :loon