PL 6 wsop main event prices VCBet *Price Updates*

Football-Tipper

Thanks to the guys at VCBet who have priced up the 6 lads who are playing in the main event. All 6 are quoted @ 500/1 to make the final table Which PL'r will go the deepest?? borokp : Keith Penman (Everest Poker) 10/3 Philossify : William Rosenthal (Everest Poker) 4/1 glceud : Edward Macleod (Everest Poker) 4/1 Runadrum : Duncan Godfrey (Everest Poker) 9/2 Strider : Paul sarl (bodog online radio qualifier) 11/2 the_mole : Stephen Boyd (direct buy in) 11/2 Have no idea where they got the prices from or how long they will hold them... If anyone requires a bet get in touch with me and I will pass it on via the VIP boss as Its not up in the main lobby yet.. Football Tipper

borokp : Keith Penman (Everest Poker) 10/3 Philossify : William Rosenthal (Everest Poker) 4/1 glceud : Edward Macleod (Everest Poker) 4/1 Runadrum : Duncan Godfrey (Everest Poker) 9/2 Strider : Paul sarl (bodog online radio qualifier) 11/2 the_mole : Stephen Boyd (direct buy in) 11/2 Have no idea where they got the prices from or how long they will hold them... If anyone requires a bet get in touch with me and I will pass it on via the VIP boss as Its not up in the main lobby yet..
VCBet closed my account, otherwise I'd be piling on the mole. :cry No disrespect intended to the other five.

Re: PL 6 wsop main event prices VCBet

VCBet closed my account, otherwise I'd be piling on the mole. :cry No disrespect intended to the other five.
Dunno, Runadrum does have a good record lately at the big ones

Re: PL 6 wsop main event prices VCBet *Price Updates* Just this minute recieved an email off the traders and having lookied into it further they have decided to update the prices, From Ian, Nigel, This is your best opportunity ever to pull Victor Chandler's pants down. Cliff has just flown out to Vegas and i've had a very brief conversation with him. All the lads are 500/1 to reach the final table. I haven't quoted prices to win it outright because to be honest i wouldn't quote higher than 1000/1 for anything and it would be very bad value. On further viewing we have also decided to update the deepest odds Mole 3/1 runerdrum 7/2 Strider 7/2 philossify 4/1 glceud 9/2 borokp 5/1 So looks like they have done the home work on the_mole and runners

Re: PL 6 wsop main event prices VCBet *Price Updates* I'm completely shocked at the first post in this thread ........ Phil isn't a Phil, he's a William ! (or am I the only one that didn't know that already ?) On a more serious point - two top 20 finishes in the last two Virgin Festivals gives borokp a good chance in the last longer stakes :ok

Re: PL 6 wsop main event prices VCBet

As for the prices if i was pricing up I would have reversed it
This is just you making up prices isn't it, it's not VC at all. :lol
Phil isn't a Phil, he's a William ! (or am I the only one that didn't know that already ?)
I knew he wasn't Phil but I thought his name was Richard. :unsure

Re: PL 6 wsop main event prices VCBet *Price Updates*

On a more serious point - two top 20 finishes in the last two Virgin Festivals gives borokp a good chance in the last longer stakes :ok
Keith also has that uncanny knack of being the last man to divvy up his antes and blinds, often reminded by the dealer - no wonder he lasts so long ;)

Re: PL 6 wsop main event prices VCBet *Price Updates* The value here has to be on Runadrum and borokp, with their proven track record of getting deep in tournies? I'm guessing they've over valued Mole because of his high stakes success (no offence Mole!). Might be worth a bit of dutching between the two :ok £10 bet. £5.71 on Runa @ 7/2 and £4.29 on Borokp @ 5/1. Return if either goes deeper = £15.71 :hope

Re: PL 6 wsop main event prices VCBet *Price Updates*

Keith also has that uncanny knack of being the last man to divvy up his antes and blinds' date=' often reminded by the dealer - no wonder he lasts so long ;)[/quote'] Ah you noticed:tongue2