Darts: Las Vegas Desert Classic VII

The tournament itself starts tomorrow night but Skybet have priced up the 2nd qualifier which begins at 8pm tonight (non televised). There's a couple I like. 5pts R.Baxter to qualify 11/10 Skybet Ronnie Baxter is playing some decent darts at the minute. He's been to the quarters and semis of a few floor events this season and on Sunday he made the final of the Vegas Players Championship event where he lost to Phil Taylor. He lost in the 1st round in yesterday's qualifier to Jelle Klaasen but his draw tonight looks a bit easier although he could face Klaasen again in the qualification final. Alan Warriner-Little could be a stumbling block but I believe Baxter's playing well enough to make it into the main draw. 5pts W.Newton to qualify 4/1 Skybet Wes Newton isn't having that good a year but he did make the last 16 at Bolton last month and could've gone further but for walking into Taylor. He likes Las Vegas and has a decent enough record here having been a semi final here previously. He's in a fairly open qualifying section with Mark Dudbridge the chief danger. Wes made the 3rd round in yesterday's qualifying event but with his draw I'm confident he can go 2 steps further and make the main draw. I haven't put prices for the tournament outright up yet because there's still loads of names until after the qualifier tonight. I'm not going to be around during the day tomorrow but I should be able to get my bets on here before the off. Can the 1st one to post after the qualifier copy the outright odds into their post please :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.