Multiple draws

Guest DannyCash

Guest DannyCash

Here's a system to kick the season off. Small stakes but potential big pay-outs is the name of the game. Selecting 8 draws bet 56 five-folds. Assuming draws are priced up at around 11/5 and stakes are kept to 10p: 5 draws returns £33.55 6 draws returns £201.33 7 draws returns £704.64 8 draws returns £1879.05 I accept that most weeks are likely to be losing weeks, but will struggle through, knowing that it will only take 1 or 2 good weeks during the season to see me into profit. Selections process: Using Bet365 - mainly because they have excellent prices and very easy to place perms with - go through the English coupon and select, in order, the teams that are playing away from home, who are favourite or level favourite, but NOT ODDS-ON. Select the draw in these matches. If there are not 8 of these qualifiers available, choose remaining teams that are the highest price favourites away from home, allowing odds-on. There will also be occasions where 8 qualifiers can be found on the mid-week coupon as well as the weekend football coupon. Starting bank will be £300.00. Each bet 56 x 10p = £5.60 Danny

Guest DannyCash

Re: Multiple draws Bet 1 Burnley v Sheffield Utd 3.40 :) Crewe v Cardiff 3.30 :) Stoke v Wolves 3.20 :( Peterboro v Tranmere 3.25 :( Wrexham v Swindon 3.30 :( Bury v Yeovil 3.30 :( Darlington v Grimsby 3.30 :( Swansea v Northampton 3.30 :( 56 five-folds @ 10p = £5.60 Starting Bank £300.00 Current Bank £294.40

Guest Punter66

Re: Multiple draws Hi Danny, I wish you luck with this system... but cant help but feel you are really going to struggle to find 4 draws from 8 never mind 5 or 6, its just to difficult imo. My reason for thinking this is.. Draws are few and far between during some months of the season, take November in the EPL last season, only 7 of the 40 (17.50%) EPL games finished as draws it got worse in March where only 5 from 34 (14.70%) finished as draws, from the 380 EPL games played last season only 28.16% finished as Draws. I know you are picking from other leagues too and i have no stats on these but i would imagine they are of similar percentages. I do like the way you are selecting your draws, but i feel the stats are against you in finding the required amount. I also like the 56 x 5 folds from 8 selections bet, would you consider homes and aways aswell as draws providing they are close to the 11/5 price? Hope i dont offend with my comments and i'm certainly no expert, they are just my opinion and if you go ahead i hope you prove me wrong. :)

Guest The Lubet

Draws I will be following with interest, as some of our picks will be overlapping! Yours as draws, mine as home wins. BEST of luck. :cheers Signed : The Lubet.

Guest DannyCash

Re: Draws Punter, thanks for your concern. I admit the task I've set myself is a hard one. However, last season I managed to get 5 draws using this exact selection method twice and that was over an 8 week trial. I admit the system may end in a loss over the coming weeks and this is why I'm not putting a massive amount of money on these bets. I just like the idea of one week paying for all those losses and more, if the Gods decide to be good to me. I shall stick with it, you never know...!

Guest DannyCash

Re: Draws Bet 2 Tottenham v Liverpool :) Brighton v Coventry :) Derby v Ipswich :( Millwall v Leicester :( Bournemouth v Bristol City :) Oldham v Walsall :( Port Vale v Hull :( Torquay v Sheffield Weds :( 56 fivefolds @ 10p = £5.60 Starting bank £300.00 Current bank £288.80

Guest DannyCash

Bet 3 Birmingham v Chelsea :( WBA v Aston Villa :) Burnley v Wolves :) Crewe v West Ham :( Doncaster v Tranmere :) Darlington v Bristol Rovers :( Leyton O v Oxford :) Shrewsbury v Northampton :( 56 fivefolds @ 10p Starting bank £300.00 Current bank £283.20 A few more smileys this weekend, oh so close to landing 5 draws. Still confident! Danny

Guest DannyCash

Re: hi Hi MMM Thanks for showing an interest. 5 draws would return enough to cover at least 5 losing weeks. However, although this would be nice, I'm hoping to hit a 7 draw or even an 8 draw week ONCE at some point during the entire season to cover all losses and guarantee a profit. I'm still optimistic it'll happen! Fingers crossed Danny

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DannyCash

Re: hi Selections for 11 September Rotherham v Leicester :( Milton K v Doncaster :( Torquay v Brentford :clap Cambridge v Mansfield :clap Cheltenham v Yeovil :clap --------------------- (and the odds-on selections) Aston V v Chelsea :clap Bolton v Man Utd :clap Fulham v Arsenal :( 56 bets @ 10p Returned £34.61 Starting bank £300.00 Current bank £317.81 I was a bit fortunate with the Bolton ManU game!! Nice to be in profit... for now...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lardonio

Re: Multiple draws So, 14 out of 32 draws so far. Pretty impressive. 43,75% correct. If you can keep that percentage up, never mind the multiples, bet singles and be a millionaire within a year.

Guest DannyCash

Re: Multiple draws Sorry I've been away chaps and missed last weeks qualifiers. Thanks for the comments Posh and Lardinio. In the words of Magnuss Magnusson - "I've started so I'll finish". Maybe I'll look at the pools after a full season of analysis with the 5-fold method. Let's give it a chance. Lardinio, nice stat. I think I'm correct in assuming that over a longer period of time football games have a 30% chance of ending in a draw. I wonder if the current figure will drop to nearer 30% over the season. We'll see... I'll include a total % from now on. This weekends selecions: Middlesbrough v Chelsea :( Tottenham v Man Utd :( Derby v Wigan :) QPR v Leicester :( Nottingham Forest v West Ham (Sun) :eek last minute goal? MKD v Hartlepool :( Torquay v Tranmere :( Cheltenham v Wycombe :) 2 from 8 this weekend. Starting bank £300 Current bank £312.21 Strike rate 40.00% 56 five-folds @ 10p

Guest DannyCash

Re: Multiple draws Saturday 2nd October selections WBA v Bolton :( Birmingham v Newcastle :) Crystal Palace v Fulham (MON) :( Brighton v Sheffield Utd :) Crewe v Watford :( Coventry v Ipswich :( Stockport v Swindon :) Chester v Swansea :) The usual staking applies... (I can afford 2 more weeks "free of charge" !!)

Guest DannyCash

Re: Good Luck Hi Trav15 and thanks for your support. :ok We've done ok today. I didn't post up the fact that Birmingham and Coventry play tomorrow and WBA kick off later this evening. 3 draws from 4 so far today, 4 games to go... Danny

Guest DannyCash

Re: Good Luck A triffle unlucky not to get some money back this week. With 4 games still to play at 5pm on Saturday I was optimistic (as usual). A cruel goal in the last 5 mins at Coventry spoiled the fun. -£5.60 Starting Bank £300 Current Bank £306.61 A week off next weekend chaps. Trav did you make any money with the combo bets? Danny

last weekend Unlucky Danny. I went for the more cautious trebles & 4-folds. As you can see here, I made a £7.97 profit from a £9.80 bet. Of course, if (the gambler's favourite word, "if") one more hade come in i would have been looking at around £60 profit. Roll on the next selections. . .

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DannyCash

Weekend comm. 16th Oct Here goes again... Bet 7 Fulham v Liverpool :( Charlton v Newcastle (sunday) :) Portsmouth v Spurs (monday) :cry Coventry v Leicester :) Plymouth v Wigan :( Gillingham v Sheffield Utd (sunday) :( MKD v Brentford :) Kidderminster v Scunthorpe :( 56 bets of 10p - all the fivefolds. £5.60 stake Fingers crossed... Starting Bank £300 Current Bank £301.01

Guest DannyCash

Re: Weekend comm. 16th Oct With 20 mins to go ALL 5 games were coming in on Saturday. Sadly at the final whistle, only 2 draws were sustained. With Newcastle drawing yesterday I can only manage a maximum of 4 draws tonight if Portsmouth v Spurs ends as a tie. This is no good for me, but good news for Trav15 who sensibly opted for trebles and fourfolds. (I hope you get it mate!) I've noticed we have enough qualifiers for a Tuesday night bonus: Oldham v Bristol City :clap Peterboro v Sheff Weds :clap Port Vale v Swindon :( Torquay v Bournemouth :( Walsall v Luton :( Shrewsbury v Grimsby :clap Notts County v Darlington :clap Sparta Prague v Man Utd (odds on) :clap Usual staking, I'll update banks etc Weds night. Danny

Guest DannyCash

Re: Weekend comm. 16th Oct Cheers Punter66. Things are looking up! :D Weds night returned £37.94, a profit of £32.34, just one draw away from over £200... Total Bets 8 Total Wins 2 (25%) Starting Bank £300.00 Current Bank £333.35 Draw strike rate 28/64 (44%) Back Friday for more... Danny

Guest DannyCash

Bet 9 Ok folks I've had to cheat a little bit this week. I'm using the Ladbrokes coupon as Bet365 don't have enough qualifiers. Here are the fixtures: Norwich v Everton Brighton v Leeds Watford v Ipswich Walsall v Bristol City Notts Co. v Boston Utd Shrewsbury v Southend Man Utd v Arsenal (sun) Rotherham v Sunderland (mon) 56 fivefolds @ 10p Cheers Danny

Re: Multiple draws Bank now stands at £327.75 after a disappointing weekend. Bets 9, wins 2 (22%) Bet 10 Charlton v Middlesbrough :( (such a shame!) Fulham v Spurs :( Coventry v Reading :( Gillingham v Wolves :( Plymouth v West Ham :D Leeds v Wigan ... Wrexham v Hull :D Cambridge v Lincoln :( Usual 10p fivefolds etc etc etc... Cheers Another shoddy set of results. Even if Leeds draw it'll be a loss. I can't edit the previous weeks results for some reason but I'll post up a full set of stats after the remaining game. Danny