Help Required For The Stabaek Game

I am looking at having a big bet on stabaek tonight, I have checked out all the web sites I can think of and I can not see Stabaek losing at home to Tromso, the only thing worrying me is that bet365 are offering 4/6 which seems a good price and I am not sure if I have missed something like lots of injuries for Stabaek etc. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Help Required For The Stabaek Game

I am looking at having a big bet on stabaek tonight' date=' I have checked out all the web sites I can think of and I can not see Stabaek losing at home to Tromso, the only thing worrying me is that bet365 are offering 4/6 which seems a good price and I am not sure if I have missed something like lots of injuries for Stabaek etc. Any help would be appreciated.[/quote'] I for one have decided not to touch it all. Tromsø is an unpredictable lot and are far better than the table position says. There was some questionamarks concerning some players, but all seem to be ready, except Martin Knutsen and Joel Lindpere. They will try out a young winger today, Preben Yttergård Nilsen who has alot of potential. Stabæk should have a pretty full squad to pick from, some uncertainty around midfielder Annan though. Stats-wise Stabæk should win this, but my gut-feeling and the knowledge that Stabæk has overperformed so far makes me not to touch it...

Re: Help Required For The Stabaek Game

Hi Kimara.... l've been folowing most of ur post on this site' date=' l must commend ur fast knowledge of the game ...l read ur response to 'conne517' reagrding Sabaek Vs Tromso[/quote'] I am just stating my opinion, sometimes its right, sometimes its wrong...:ok