** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Is it just me??

Is it just me or this forum the mutt's nuts? I doubt I'm alone in thinking this but I was surfing around looking at all the activity earlier and it struck me just how good it was and how many great punters are doing it day in day out. On top of that it's great to see the more novice punters giving it a lash as well. Hats off to one and all! Rooster

Re: Is it just me?? must second that rooster.just look at some threads ie slapdash,s sucide mission 123.000 views ralphies quick system passed the 1/4 million and theres yourself over 3,600 with a new thread need i say more :claphats off to the p/l:cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Is it just me?? I'll also second that Rooster, The forum is loaded with loads of useful information I'm a complete novice when it comes to horse racing, a friend of mine at work started a conversation about laying bets which I had never heard of before so I did a little research on the internet I came across your own excellent thread on laying bets. I have now placed a few small but very succesful bets following "Roosters Lays" with hopefully more to follow in the future as I learn a little more about how it all works. I don't suppose I'll ever be able to figure out how you do it but please, please keep the thread going!

Re: Is it just me?? Hi Annafo Welcome aboard mate. You're spot on as there's tons of great stuff on this forum. I haven't started a days betting in a couple of years without checking out Ralphie's Quick System first :ok The lays will keep coming don't worry. Glad you're having success with them. I think it's still early days and don't want to jump to conclusions with them until I've posted at least 1,000-2,000 selections. having said that I do think the long term money may be in the RR2 and Ultra selections but don't tell anyone ;) Rooster

• 1 month later...

Re: Is it just me?? hi m8ties i'm a novice punter in horse racing 4 about a year,has any kind person got any free systems to share as i'm sick of paying money 4 systems off the net & they are rubbish i know u win sum loose sum but i just don't seem 2 get anywhere loose more than anything please help..... drew