Golf: Open De France 25-28th June

Open De France!

This weeks tips: Le Paris Nacional is one of the toughest courses that is played on the Europeantour but it Also holds one of the largest win kitties outside the Open& the PGA.It is no surprise that all the big guns are raring to go. What I would say is that while Golf is most definitely a form game this week seems to throw up an "unfashionable winner since being played at this course"! Remesy twice,and Graham Storm but to quote a few,so after checking the form book I have picked out a couple off guys that might fit the bill. Paul Mcginley 100/1 @ Betfair,He showed good form at Wentworth and started 69,69 last year.If he continued that he would have been holding the trophy. Simon Khan 130/1 @ Betfair,who tied third last year and if he can keep the Referee off his back for slow play can certainly challenge.

Now going against the ethos of unfashionable my next choice showed guts and class to rectify his mismanagement of the course in Munich last week,he is of course: Martin Kaymer 22/1 @ Betfair,I am not sure about looking for a back to back winner as they are few and far between but he was Tied 7th last year in his rookie season and has improved with two wins already this year.

Warning!

Westwood tied 33rd last year Jiminez missed the cut Levet&Mcdowell both missed the cut. I know when the Badman puts them at the top of the heap it is tempting,but this is a course with Bundai grass up to your knees and more water than the English Channel. If I was picking a "Jolly",it would be Poulter@ 33/1,but concerns about his fitness! P.S if anyone follows these threads I had the second sock in my mouth when Kaymer saved my blushes in Munich! I Knew he would come good in the end! Good Luck Guys!:notworthy

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.