Cricket: West Indies vs Australia ODI Series

Windies and Australia begin a 5 match ODI series tomorrow which is all live on Sky. After the twenty20 match on Friday night this might be a decent series. I'll post up my bets for the series and the 1st ODI tomorrow morning because I'll be at Southampton til late tonight but started the thread for input from others and to save me some time in the morning :ok.

Re: Cricket: West Indies vs Australia ODI Series You're right Kev, it will be a decent series. The Aussies have some injury clouds hanging over their heads, and their pace attack is nowhere near what it used to be. Lee and Johnson can be spanked! The big positive they have in their favour though is Shane Watson's form. His batting is getting better with each match, while his bowling is usually pretty tight. James Hopes is another who can stop runs being scored. If the Windies skipper Gayle is fit for the entire series (does anybody know this yet??) it will be a good match up. They have shown they have a few decent young players coming through.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.