Quarter Finals - Questions

tubbs1one

Hello all and congrats to the UK teams made it thru the grp phase, I have a question to reshah. We had 9 players of 20 players in our team signed up to the grp stage. when we sign up to the quarter finals, can we have other players sign up too? we still are a team of 20. ??? And how do you on IFS split the money that the Team Wins? Best Regards tubbs1one Manager Team Gwaaan gwaaanpokerleaguedotcom

Re: Quarter Finals - Questions :nana:nana:nana no worrie mate, our team has a very good ROI, & avarage on our team players. about $600 avg per player that have register for the scheduled events we have played this year. The questions above is still questions.. :gimme :ok :lol

Re: Quarter Finals - Questions Its my belief that the answer is no you can't add new players into the mix for this event. I'd be happy to be proved wrong as we'll have 3 players away for the quarter finals/semi-finals and I'd love to be able to add our newest recruit Slapdash to the available squad.

Re: Quarter Finals - Questions no afraid you cant add new players, although if players in the team didnt manage to register for the event previously then this is a chance to get your full squad registered for the event (i know that a few teams are in this situation), however you cant add to your team players until the next 1st league in August.

Re: Quarter Finals - Questions hi Tubbs I have had a look at your team, not all of the players in your team are elligible because they signed up too late, however, the team captain can "suggest" to the elligible players to register for the quarter finals on the PokerRoom website, the team captain should know which players are allowed to play and which are not. Players dont need to have played in the Open League group phase but they must have been in the team on PokerRoom, so looking at your team I can see 2 players signed up in June and 1 in May who are not elligible, the players also must be registered with eSport-Poker. Hope this clears a few things up, have a go at "suggesting" the CL Quarter Final to your team mates and have them "register" and if you have more problems then give me a shout ;) reesh