Rugby League: Super League XIII - Round 18 & Thursday Night NL Game

General handicaps this week are: (home team handicap only :ok) Thursday 19 June Widnes vs Salford +10 Friday 20 June Leeds vs Saints -4 Saturday 21 June Hull KR vs Wakefield -4 Catalans vs Warrington -6 Sunday 22 June Bradford vs Hull -8 Huddersfield vs Harlequins -4 Castleford vs Wigan +10 Looks a decent week this week with the big one tomorrow night :ok

Re: Rugby League: Super League XIII - Round 18 & Thursday Night NL Game Looks more like good match ups than great betting opportunitys this week. Also the forecast is not very good for over the weekend, Sunday being rain all day, so depending on prices, selling the points could be the way to go, although they are getting wiser to it now. Bradford v Hull At first glance Hull +8 looks o.k, but Bradford do have some players back this weekend, including Paul Deacon, so I would leave this. Catalans v Warrington is a buy of the points at 55 or less, but I think it maybe set higher with the spread firms. If not I will definately be buying the points on this game. Huddersfield v Harlequins I was definately looking at backing my home town club on Sunday against Harlequins when looking at the fixtures last week. I was going to back them last week against Wakefield, but with it being a local derby and Wakefield still under rated in my opinion, I decided to wait until this weekend with the new coach sceanrio. Also Harlequins have a very poor record at our place over the years and maybe after the big win against Leeds last week, it can be hard to lift again. We have a very talented team, but they were not playing for Jon Sharpe with many players falling out with him apparantly. But unfortunatly we have a lot of key players out including Luke Robinson, so it has turned into a no bet. Leeds v Saint Helens I think this will be a cracker with what's a stake now Leeds lost last week. No dis-respect to Harlequins who played well, but Leeds seemed to have this game on their mind and I am sure we will see a totally different performance from them this week. No bet, just going to enjoy it. Widnes v Salford Weather could go either way tonight for this one looking at the forcasts. Tough to call with the handicaps. Salford may play a bit flat after getting to the cup final last week and Widnes have had a extra week off. I am going to watch it for a bit and if I think this is the case I will back Widnes maybe for the second half. I like one game in the lower leagues, Sheffield v Batley, but I will have to wait to see what the handicaps are before deciding.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.