Sky Poker Euro £2008 Poker Championship

BROKERALD

Re: Sky Poker Euro £2008 Poker Championship Well now you tell me! There are people who make things happen, there are people who watch things happen and there are people who wonder what happened. Gaf - telepee telepee - Gaf and I didn't know. :loon So my plea for staying out of the third category is I'm very much an occasional or part time player and PL'er and don't always see the connections. I sat next to telepee for most of last nights Skypoker semi and followed in his shadow into the final. YEAH :ok

Re: Sky Poker Euro £2008 Poker Championship Made it to the final table. :) . 6th place disappeared very quickly. Then another went out leaving me in 4th and going all in with AK diamonds only the chipleader called me. He turned over KQ off and of course a Q came flying out on the flop nothing else hit :cryand I'm out in 4th but with a £100 added to my account making me feel quite happy. :nana PS The only PL name I recognised from the names on this thread was telepee who went out with £5