NRL Round 15

Re: NRL Round 15 Thanks Blackcrow. Slightly disappointed that Prince missed that final field goal kick, but still a very strong profit from the Souths 1-12 and a bit of breathing space at the top of the Sports-Punter table lol. A bit unlucky there for you too, really could have gone either way. You've had some nice wins this weekend though, good work on that. Well done to everyone who had some nice winners this weekend, and to Brad who managed to avoid a loss on the points market! (P.S. Monday games always kick off at 7pm)

Re: NRL Round 15 Yeah, congrats guys... Last two weeks have been good for everyone, even though i've only had one proper bet each week ahaha. I just Ryles got MOM in that game... I'm pretty sure you stuck with him this week CP? Finally payed off for ya! And yes, i'm extremely lucky i missed kick off (second time i've done that now, can't remember if it saved me last time too) It's hard to believe that with 5 games finishing with a margin of 2 or less, that there was no draw !!!!