GOLF BMW OPEN 19-22nd June

BMW OPEN

This Weeks Tips:

I am going to play this week cagey,I have had a small wager on David Howell on the basis that If he were to win this year this course would suit better than most. 5 pts David Howell 60/1 @ Betfair.

An outsider now so might be hit or miss,but a far better player than the following odds! Gonzalo Fernandez Castano 5pts 130/1@Betfair. Ideally E/W is more realistic.

Again a fun bet I like is for 1st Round Leader,this week I like the look of Daniel Vancsik,the Argentinian only plays well at scoring courses and this week generally ends up 20 under or thereabouts.He has got the first Tee Time so will get the best of the greens and no hold ups other than his own group. 1st Round Leader Daniel Vancsik 110/1 @ Betfair. Good Luck Guys!

Re: GOLF BMW OPEN 19-22nd June

Again a fun bet I like is for 1st Round Leader' date=this week I like the look of Daniel Vancsik,the Argentinian only plays well at scoring courses and this week generally ends up 20 under or thereabouts.He has got the first Tee Time so will get the best of the greens and no hold ups other than his own group.

1st Round Leader Daniel Vancsik 110/1 @ Betfair. Good Luck Guys!

Good effort mate, nearly hit it:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.