Dutching the HT/FT

Hooloovoo

Well another GH to keep me busy :loon Gonna take a bank of £50 and put £10 on each game. Dutching a couple of possible HT/FT results, aiming at "dutch odds" of about evens. (For anyone not familiar with the concept of dutching, it simply means that you vary your stake for each selections according to what the odd is for that particular selection, so that every selection returns the same amount should one of them win) I will also try to add some reasoning behind my selections. All bets with BetFair and results after commission. Just a bit of fun, this could very well be over in 5 games :lol

Re: Dutching the HT/FT 1) France - Italy Well neither team has made any impact so far and now it's do-or-die for both. I believe we will see a tight 1st half where both teams will be waiting for the other to make some kind of error. Draw at HT and then it could go either way. X/1, £2.90 @ 8 X/X, £3.50 @ 6.6 X/2, £3.50 @ 6.6 Dutch odds: 2.34

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.