PL Scottish Championships Raked Hands and Rake Race

morlspin

PL Scottish Championships Raked Hands and Rake Race  

1. 1.

Re: PL Scottish Championships Raked Hands and Rake Race Final Tables and list of qualifiers! Raked Hands Completed

flo74flo
pkrjace
mcfc66
morlspin1
tvsown
slapdash
rowrow87
plistonbroke
heniek31
fenners
plgremlin
Douser
Eyesallin
Rake Taken
pkrjace
mcfc66
tvsown
rowrow87
flo74flo
slapdash
heniek31
morlspin1
Douser
fenners
Eyesallin
plistonbroke
plgremlin

Re: PL Scottish Championships Raked Hands and Rake Race cheers morls thanks for getting this going and thanks to paradise. think i might of gone a bit crazy with the amount of raked hands i did because i saw a player with pl in his name playing 6,7 cash tables most nights,but i later found out he was nothing to do with pl[just his initials lol]. ive made a small profit from this rake race, would of been better but for a terrible run in the last few days. congrats to all qualifiers and goodluck in the final stt ps theres no W in my paradiise name

Re: PL Scottish Championships Raked Hands and Rake Race i bet your glad you put that session in last night morls i will pm you for my stats, but theres no rush as i see you've been very busy lately i think the boss sites are doing a 25keuro tourny in august[1500 RH required] pity it was'nt for this month. i will post in tourny lobby when this is confirmed.

Re: PL Scottish Championships Raked Hands and Rake Race

i bet your glad you put that session in last night morls i will pm you for my stats, but theres no rush as i see you've been very busy lately i think the boss sites are doing a 25keuro tourny in august[1500 RH required] pity it was'nt for this month. i will post in tourny lobby when this is confirmed.
Thanks Mate Yeah i had wanted to play as much as I could but got side tracked with a couple of holidays and Blackpool this weekend, the 3 hrs last night nigh on killed me as I was shattered, but well worth it:D PM Sent with your figures!