PL Scottish Championships Raked Hands and Rake Race

morlspin

PL Scottish Championships Raked Hands and Rake Race  

1. 1.

If you wish to be included in the Rake Race (amount) and Raked Hands promotion side of the PL Scottish Champs Promotion on Paradise Poker, they will start counting from 21st June to 20th July 5 seats are available to the STT Final for a Live Package 3 seats for the 3 highest rakers 2 seats for the 2 players that play the most amount of raked hands (and are not in the top 3 rakers) Please post your name up here if you wish to be included, deadline for name submission is Monday 30th June @ 12.00pm BST Best of luck everyone and thanks for the support so far:ok

Re: PL Scottish Championships Raked Hands and Rake Race

I'd join.... If they would count S&G and tournament hands also with raked hands. BTW, my nick on Paradise is: PLGremlin
Im afraid that aint ever gonna happen lol A raked hand is one you contribute rake to eg. by seeing a flop The tournament fee is the rake so that is included in the total rake amount not the raked hands:ok

Im afraid that aint ever gonna happen lol A raked hand is one you contribute rake to eg. by seeing a flop The tournament fee is the rake so that is included in the total rake amount not the raked hands:ok
Ow, that explains why I never win any Rake races :loon I'm not sure if I'll play many cash games, but I might as well try some while waiting for tournaments to start. Write me up for the rake race:ok

• 2 weeks later...

If you wish to be included in the Rake Race (amount) and Raked Hands promotion side of the PL Scottish Champs Promotion on Paradise Poker' date=' they will start counting from [b']21st June to 20th July
Good luck to the 18 rakers in this. :ok

Re: PL Scottish Championships Raked Hands and Rake Race Ok I have the raked amounts figures for the players up til yesterday, and to be honest, we wont get many future promos like this if we cant get our players playing on sites. 6 of the 18 havent played a hand yet, Top rakers in order are as follows: 1. Rosco (tvsown) 2. WASP (mcfc66) 3. Slapdash 4. Heniek 5. uhudazflo (flo74flo) 6. Dodger (dowser) 7. Fenners 8. Morlspin 9. Eyesallin 10. Pistonbroke No rake from anyone else and still very much all to play for with 10 days remaining:hope

Ok I have the raked amounts figures for the players up til yesterday, and to be honest, we wont get many future promos like this if we cant get our players playing on sites. 6 of the 18 havent played a hand yet, Top rakers in order are as follows: 1. Rosco (tvsown) 2. WASP (mcfc66) 3. Slapdash 4. Heniek 5. uhudazflo (flo74flo) 6. Dodger (dowser) 7. Fenners 8. Morlspin 9. Eyesallin 10. Pistonbroke No rake from anyone else and still very much all to play for with 10 days remaining:hope
I agree G it is pretty shameful and to put it in perspective I'm in 2nd and we have been away for a week and I have been too shattered to open a poker site since I returned and I cannot remember doing that much the week before we went to Vegas. I will rake when I can this week but we are away again next weekend :eyes

Ok I have the raked amounts figures for the players up til yesterday, and to be honest, we wont get many future promos like this if we cant get our players playing on sites. 6 of the 18 havent played a hand yet, Top rakers in order are as follows: 1. Rosco (tvsown) 2. WASP (mcfc66) 3. Slapdash 4. Heniek 5. uhudazflo (flo74flo) 6. Dodger (dowser) 7. Fenners 8. Morlspin 9. Eyesallin 10. Pistonbroke No rake from anyone else and still very much all to play for with 10 days remaining:hope
Am i down for any rake Morls?I've been using it as my main site for a few weeks.(Iknow i've already qualified and i'm playing low limits but i'm pretty certain i'd be in the top ten!)

Re: PL Scottish Championships Raked Hands and Rake Race Just back from Turkey now and will request an update now It really is open as far as the figures are concerned, lets just say someone could play a few €100 stts and go right near the top of the list......thats how open it is. Also, if anyone thought I was having a snipe at them for not playing, Im as guilty as the next person of not trying, no money before vegas, week in vegas and a week in turkey has ruined my plans of a final table slot especially with blackpool this weekend and close of play being monday at midnight! (however.....im gonna play 200 stts today and monday, so may be ok for a seat!)

Am i down for any rake Morls?I've been using it as my main site for a few weeks.(Iknow i've already qualified and i'm playing low limits but i'm pretty certain i'd be in the top ten!)
Looks like we've just had an update and if I'm reading it right you are near the top of the table. :ok

Re: PL Scottish Championships Raked Hands and Rake Race This ends at 1am tonight (for boss cpu time and date) Daz and Jase are top hand rakers so far Brian and Ross are top cash rakers so far Ill do my very best to get a table up asap if i can, but lets just say its still all to play for!!!!

Re: PL Scottish Championships Raked Hands and Rake Race Just grinded out 3 hrs on the 5c/10c doing 4 tables and seeing over 800 flops (which is why ive not had a chance to sort the table out, 2 weeks away and Blackpool this weekend have made it hectic for the majority of mods so apologies if anyones upset at the lack of updates) Managed to make €49 too so im happy with that tho! Thanks to everyone who has taken part in this promotion, ill get the figures off paradise within the next 24 hours and get the table sorted out. Final STT will be held on Thursday 31st July at 8pm and all winners will receive a password to play in this, winner gets a £1300 package to the Scottish Championships in August and will be part of the Paradise Poker team