is tonight gonna happen?

teaulc

Re: is tonight gonna happen? Question is whether they will reschedule game 5 or just leave it out all together. From a BikeRadar team perspective (2nd in our section) leaving it out benefits us .... however from a "fairplay" perspective I think it must get rescheduled surely!!!!

Re: is tonight gonna happen?

I agree totally. I don't mind if there are issues' date=' but the lack of communication is a joke:@.[/quote'] Agree totally - technical issues crop up everywhere, what's important is how it's dealt with and how it's communicated and that's where eSport usually fail.......

Re: is tonight gonna happen? Being reported by Team Royal Flush (laddies forum) that eSport have said that the missed game will not be rescheduled :unsure I cannot find any corroberation of that on the German forum (which is usually first with such news). The way I see it - imagine the outcry if there were a floodlight failure in tomorrows Italy v France Euro 2008 game, and they decide not to replay the game but to let the existing table stand and Holland and Romania progress to the next round - it would be so outragous that you just couldn't imagine it happening, but that is precisely what is happening if eSport dont replay last nights cancelled leg....

Re: is tonight gonna happen? I'm a fan of this team format, but eSport seem to consistantly make decisions that go against common sense and justice. Do they not realise that they are shooting themselves in the foot - maybe this sort of thing explains the number of sitouts in the previous series - lots of people who joined up full of good intentions and eventually lost interest and motivation because of all the cockups.