BikeRadar Poll:Next two games - Wed 18th/Sun 22nd

philossify

BikeRadar Poll:Next two games - Wed 18th/Sun 22nd  

1. 1.

• yes - Wednesday
    • no - Wednesday
    • yes - Sunday
    • no - Sunday

Re: BikeRadar Poll:Next two games - Wed 18th/Sun 22nd techRadar did well ( 9th 9th 3rd 3rd 2nd) - if they are 1st in our section tonight tonight then I suspect they will pip us... if they are 2nd they won't ..... then we would be hoping that the middle places are occupied by people 3,4,5th befor e the match ... ooooohhhhh the tension ... suspect if we have made it then it's thanks to the structure of the scoring system ..... (and the missing game) Think Poker Outlaws did well (may even be 1st) .... which is good as they couldn't catch us and will have reduced points for other teams ....

Re: BikeRadar Poll:Next two games - Wed 18th/Sun 22nd ok guys i have made the calculations and im willing to take a guess at the final standings but let me emphasise that this is NOT official, this is just me messing with a pad and pen so there is ZERO garuntee it is correct but it is a rough guess but here we go. Kwick 84 Promarkt 82 Reraisers 76 Pokerfieber 71 Bikeradar 70 Techradar 67 outlaws 60 PG Gurus 60 wassonline 58 PCwelt 57 I hope that I havnt got your hopes up but im predicting that we squeaked in to the quarters! if anyone feels like double check then feel free otherwise we will have to wait til tomorrow for the official scores! ;)

Re: BikeRadar Poll:Next two games - Wed 18th/Sun 22nd here was my calculation for the matchday results UNOFFICIAL!!!!! Outlaws (79) 30 points, Promarkt (75) 24 points, Tech (73) 18 points, reraisers (71) 14 points, PG gurus (71) 11 points, Wass (65) 10 points, Pokerfieber (60) 9 points, Kwick (49) 8 points, PC welt (46) 7 points, Biker (36) 6 points, obviosly there was a tie on 71 points but it shouldnt make any difference to anything,

Re: BikeRadar Poll:Next two games - Wed 18th/Sun 22nd

I've noticed ties are split by giving the higher spot to the team with most wins (on the night) - if that doesn't split them' date=' then most seconds etc....[/quote'] thats correct so looks like reraisers take it because they had one first and one 3rd, gurus had one 1st and next best was 4th. but as i said it shouldnt affect the qualification.