Pokerkings €5000 Freeroll - how are we doing??

morlspin

Just seen this in the private lobby (uncheck the waiting box) Theres a €5000 freeroll which says open to all players who achieve 20fpp's between 7th and 18th june. Dunno if its a forum freeroll or a private one, but tourney info does state its open to all players:ok

Re: Pokerkings €5000 Freeroll It is also in the normal lobby too...scroll down to 20 Euro entries and it is there. Got an email last week which started...

This is the month of the Euro at Pokerkings! Hello PLtheDodge, The EM2008 Special - a reminder Don't miss out your chance to participate in our amazing €5000 EM2008 special tournament! Achieve a minimum of 20 FFPS between 7-18.6.08, and you'll be part of our €5000 EM2008 special tourney on the 23rd of June!

Re: Pokerkings €5000 Freeroll Raked hand counts are added every time you see the flop where a rake is taken. FPP is added when you rake 25 cents on a hand...so you have to win the hand. So FPPs are far more difficult to amass than raked hands.

Re: Pokerkings €5000 Freeroll 5 euro STT not $5 STT - much more expensive - Boss profits have presumably taken a big jump after switching to euros. One way to do it would be to play 20 5+0.25 euri 2player STTs (1 fpp per game) - if you win 10/lose10 then its cost you 5 euro for your 20fpps. If you win 11/lose 9 then its cost you nought. Of course it starts to get expensive if you get beaten up at head-to-head.

Re: Pokerkings €5000 Freeroll well i contacted live support to see how many FPP's I have accumulated since 7th June, the operator replied 'none'! I was bit confused as I have played quite a few STT's so was nearly sure I should have at least some FPP's! I was then told that I had spent 37 FPP's (I played the €500 FPP freeroll last week) and that I would have to earn 37 FPP's before anymore would be counted towards this freeroll! Wouldn't have played the freeroll last week if I knew that!! :wall

Re: Pokerkings €5000 Freeroll

well i contacted live support to see how many FPP's I have accumulated since 7th June, the operator replied 'none'! I was bit confused as I have played quite a few STT's so was nearly sure I should have at least some FPP's! I was then told that I had spent 37 FPP's (I played the €500 FPP freeroll last week) and that I would have to earn 37 FPP's before anymore would be counted towards this freeroll! Wouldn't have played the freeroll last week if I knew that!! :wall
WOW...thanks for posting this up. I've been playing STTs for the PL challenge thingy, but have been spending the FPPs as I've earned them. Entered tonight's FPP game and it only left me with 5 FPPs. Have now played enough STTs to get up to 21 FPP. But it is a bit stupid as they have not stated that you have to earn and keep the FPPs. Hope you make it GeordiGaz :hope (may be worth a complaint if you miss out ???)

Re: Pokerkings €5000 Freeroll - how are we doing?? Some paid more than others to get into this freeroll :tongue2

Searching of Running/Registering tournaments is now supported (?) icon_download.gif table_save.png table_delete.gif table_refresh.png newwindowicon.gif
UsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormNetworkFilter
PLTelepee 8-$2 $21 -8%-$18 -IPN x
PLWASP 6$10 $13 8%$57 -IPN x

Re: Pokerkings €5000 Freeroll - how are we doing??

Some paid more than others to get into this freeroll :tongue2
Searching of Running/Registering tournaments is now supported (?) icon_download.gif table_save.png table_delete.gif table_refresh.png newwindowicon.gif
UsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormNetworkFilter
PLTelepee 8-$2 $21 -8%-$18 -IPN x
PLWASP 6$10 $13 8%$57 -IPN x
:lol :lol :lol :lol :$ I should have stuck to micro stakes like you too then :tongue2 :moon :moon :moon

Re: Pokerkings €5000 Freeroll - how are we doing?? 36/65 at 2nd break...so still plodding on. Only really played 2 hands so far (except for badly protecting big blinds early on)...tripled up from 1200 with trip 2s...then doubled up with AA vs AK. So, now that I've posted this, I can see a bad beat post following shortly!

Re: Pokerkings €5000 Freeroll - how are we doing?? Out in 22nd Place:wall 750.00/1500.00 Texas Hold'em (No Limit ) - Monday, June 23, 2008 9:55:05 PM €5000 EM2008 special (Real /Tournament ) Seat 1: PLbobolobo (8796.00) Seat 3: Michael44 (16946.00) Seat 4: Charon01 (18807.00) Seat 5: masterboyy (15537.00) Seat 6: JoyLink210 (34032.00) Seat 8: krauli20 (14514.00) Seat 9: PLdobbin (8495.00) Seat 10: punegoff (46155.00) krauli20 post SB 750.00 PLdobbin post BB 1500.00 ** Deal ** PLbobolobo [N/A, N/A] Michael44 [N/A, N/A] Charon01 [N/A, N/A] masterboyy [N/A, N/A] JoyLink210 [N/A, N/A] krauli20 [N/A, N/A] PLdobbin [Kh, Kd] punegoff [N/A, N/A] *** Bet Round 1 *** punegoff Fold PLbobolobo Fold Michael44 Fold Charon01 Fold masterboyy Raise to 6450.00 JoyLink210 Fold krauli20 Fold PLdobbin All-in 8495.00 masterboyy Call 8495.00 *** Flop(Board): *** : [6d, 7s, Qc] *** Turn(Board): *** : [6d, 7s, Qc, Ah] *** River(Board): *** : [6d, 7s, Qc, Ah, 3d] *** Showdown *** : Rake: 0.00 Total Pot: 18940.00 PLbobolobo Fold Win: 0.00 Michael44 Fold Win: 0.00 Charon01 Fold Win: 0.00 masterboyy [8c, As] Pair of aces Win: 18940.00 JoyLink210 Fold Win: 0.00 krauli20 Fold Win: 0.00 PLdobbin [Kh, Kd] Pair of kings Win: 0.00 punegoff Fold Win: 0.00