Best Bet of the Day - Sat 14th June

3.25: York: Kaldoun Kingdom With the current state of my P/L this month i'm going to go with my big priced fancy for the Betfair Sprint - a race that has thrown up 4 winners over 14/1 and 3 over 25/1 over last 10 years, so no big shock if one of the less fancied runners takes it. Kaldoun Kingdom raced over 7f at this course LTO when fading over last 1f and beaten 11l into 12th by Fathsta. Has a handy 8lb pull with that rival and racing back over a more suitable 6f every chance of leaving that form behind. Obviously not only 2-horses running this but early money today for Fathsta shows the horse is fancied so no reason why Kaldoun Kingdom can't run a big race for a form trainer. 0.5pts e/w

Re: Best Bet of the Day - Sat 14th June 3:25 York Hamish McGonagal (8/1 WillHills) 0.5 pt E/W Although the highly-regarded Ancien Regime is likely to go well despite his hefty burden, the selection is more than capable of making his presence felt after winning last time. He has not finished outside the first two in his last five starts and still looks to have more to offer after holding on grimly to strike on the Knavesmire last time. That triumph came over the minimum trip but Hamish McGonagall plugged on gamely to suggest the step up to six furlongs will pose no problems. Although these valuable sprint handicaps are never easy to get right, it is very hard to imagine him not being closely involved once more. :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.