Sporting odds/paradise/sporting bet

pistonbroke

I had accounts wth SO and paradise I installed paradise on my new PC yesterday but couldnt log in i was probably using the wrong details. I fired up my old PC today and found i had two versions of Paradise One SO and one Paradise. I Managed to log into both on my old PC using their respective detail I now find i can log on to the version installed on my new PC with the old Paradise details, but if i try to log on using the Paradise-SO details, the program just closes Paradise poker seem to have several connected sites sportingodds,paradise,sportingbet. i have tried downloading all of them but still cant find a version of paradise that my old sportingodds details will will work on. is this sofware still available or do i just use my old PC to withdraw my small balance and foget about the account

Re: Sporting odds/paradise/sporting bet If you go to Sporting Bet and use their live help they will email you a link to download the new software. I downloaded but still had to use my original Spodds log in details rather than my Paradise details :ok. Works ok now tho :ok