Howto Watch the WSOP without using unreliable sopcast streams

Awp Fodder

Ok what you need to do is very simple and this is, use a fast proxy from usa to access www.espn360.com , it will take some time to find a good working proxy but once you've found one you'll be able to watch the live streams AND also the acrhived games. I only posted this info becuase of how disgruntled I was with the sopcast stream as it's very poor and not on hardly enough to be watchable, this way you can watch the games when you want to. Ok here is the site I use to get good proxies from :- http://www.proxz.com/proxy_list_anonymous_us_0_ext.html I hope some of you use this and find it as easy to use as I did. Edit, incase anyone does not believe this works here's a screeny of my desktop showing it works, oh and btw I am from the UK where we cannot watch espn360.com through the webpage :- espn360.PNG

Re: Howto Watch the WSOP without using unreliable sopcast streams This is my final update as it took some tweaking to get it working 100% reliable, once you have like the proxy and this page if the player does not auto launch cos of popup blocker or whatever click the launch button :- step1.PNG Once the Player window opens and loads so you can see the menus and programs disable the proxy (basically as soon as the window stops loading which you will be able to tell because the menus popup and you can see the window shown here without any video playing), so now you're connected not through the proxy so you get your full speed for streaming :- step2.PNG Please post and let me know how you get on, hope you appreciate my work.

Re: Howto Watch the WSOP without using unreliable sopcast streams Thanks for this. I'll give it a try. Do you know where you can find out when ESPN360 are broadcasting the WSOP live? I looked on their website and couldn't find a schedule, though I didn't look very hard.

Re: Howto Watch the WSOP without using unreliable sopcast streams

Thanks for this. I'll give it a try. Do you know where you can find out when ESPN360 are broadcasting the WSOP live? I looked on their website and couldn't find a schedule, though I didn't look very hard.
Yes go here as the broadcast games are on espn360 : - http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/tourney/tourneyDetails.asp?groupID=411 Also if you look at picture one in my 2nd post on that page it shows you what's broadcast live that day, also shows upcoming games aswell.

Thanks for the guide man...but seems that i cannot find server fast enought. Any tips which one to use?
All I can suggest is load the proxy list in the link I provided and start at the top as I find I have to change it daily myself, the trick is that once you're on the site and the video window has loaded so you can see the video menus as shown in my pics then instantly disable the proxy by unclicking the tickbox in the proxy settings window hope this helps m8.

Just found out about this: http://www.wsopbwin.com/index.php?forceplayer=1?lang=en?lang=en Assume the ad break is on because the FT is on a break ...
Thanks for that Nade!, altho the archive footage on espn seems to be bette quality, but you don't need to mess with proxies for the site you've got threre, great find. EDIT : I tried streaming this and it was awful very stuttery, also you can only choose the default small size and full screen, the fullscreen looks bad and the default is pretty small, this is a good option if you can't be bothered with using a proxy, but using a proxy is well worth it vs the quality of that bwin website :)