Poker333 $1,000 Poker Points Freeroll

Bozza

Hey guys, It's been a while since I last posted a message. That's is mostly because I stopped playing online poker for a short period. Now I am back playing poker and thought I would share a lovely "private" freeroll I found at Poker333. Perhaps it's already been posted before on PL but since I couldn't find anything about it in the search, I post it anyway. This freeroll is a USD 1,000 and the entry is 200 Poker Points. PP can be earned, like with any poker program, by playing cash tables or tournaments. It's not that hard to get 200 PP. Even I have done it a couple of times and I had never more than USD 60 on my account hehe. Perhaps you would say: "Hmmz, every poker site's got this!". That is true but this private freeroll by Poker333 isn't really well-known by the other Poker333 fans. I say this because, every week, between 20-35 people sign up for it. Funny thing is, the top10 gets paid. 10th place gets $20 and the 1st place gets $300. Not bad for beating 19-34 people huh? Maybe I get all kind of "I already know this" or "Pfff.. mentioned tons of times" but since I couldn't find it in the search I thought it might be worth mentioning to you guys (and gals). Enjoy! Bozza