Not a bad beat thread, honest!

slapdash

Second hand of a $25 STT. How could I have played this better? :unsure No answers/sympathy, please. Let's just make this the line in the sand ... no more bad beat threads in Strategy, please? :D PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver) CO (t1500) Button (t1490) SB (t1505) BB (t1500) UTG (t1500) UTG+1 (t1505) MP1 (t1500) Hero (t1500) MP3 (t1500) Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Aclub.gif, Aspade.gif. 3 folds, Hero raises to t60, 2 folds, Button calls t60, SB raises to t340, 1 fold, Hero raises to t760, Button calls t700, SB raises to t1180, Hero raises to t2200, Button calls t730 (All-In), SB calls t320. Flop: (t5210) 5club.gif, 9diamond.gif, 5diamond.gif(3 players, 1 all-in) Turn: (t5210) 3diamond.gif(3 players, 1 all-in) River: (t5210) Kdiamond.gif(3 players, 1 all-in) Final Pot: t5210 Results in white below: SB has Kc Ks (full house, kings full of fives). Hero has Ac As (two pair, aces and fives). Button has Jh Jc (two pair, jacks and fives). Outcome: SB wins t5210.

Re: Not a bad beat thread, honest! Wow you suck, everyone knows poker is rigged (especially live poker, i assume this was live - AA never holds up live) just dump it and play the suited connectors like Gus Hansen, i heard you had his book, he plays every hand you know (and you should know). It's all luck anyway.

Re: Not a bad beat thread, honest!

Wow you suck, everyone knows poker is rigged (especially live poker, i assume this was live - AA never holds up live) just dump it and play the suited connectors like Gus Hansen, i heard you had his book, he plays every hand you know (and you should know). It's all luck anyway.
Nade I'm glad you finally agree with me that its all luck and poker is rigged. Well done my good man;). You'll be telling me that a you have a very profitable strike rate of 97% backing 1.01's next