Scoring the Euros

Something that I came up with after taking a look at the four Euro results and games so far. Most of these encounters have been very cagey and goals aren't in an abundance, with mostly the class of the favourites shining through. The angle is correct scores, and here is how it works: If a favourite is below 2.00 to win, back them to win 2-0 If a favourite is above 2.00 to win, back them to win 1-0 This will only apply to group stages for now, with the possibility of ignoring third round games that are dead rubbers. Each bet will be for 10pts and the match odds we are going to use are the Betfair odds, as they are the most efficient. Hopefully I haven't clued onto this too late and we can still return a reasonable profit. Bet 1 - France (1.87 fav) v Romania France 2-0 @ 8.2 Betfair Bet 2 - Italy (2.5 fav) v Netherlands Italy 1-0 @ 7 Betfair

Re: Scoring the Euros

I hope not, as that would kill the premise behind this system! Bet 3 - Spain (1.75) v Russia Spain 2-0 @ 7.50 Sportsbet Bet 4 - Sweden (2.66) v Greece Sweden 1-0 @ 7 Sportsbet
Will follow the results just out of curiosity, and keep fingers crossed for your picks. On the other hand it looks more like roulette to me, hard to call system as what happened in Groups A and B was pure coincidence. If any game looks Over 2,5 to me it is Spain - Russia, when in Sweden - Greece this 1-0 could be in favour of the Greeks. In both games though 1-1 is on the cards, never happened so far? Good luck CP:ok

Re: Scoring the Euros Yeah starting to feel that it was just a bit of coincidence, but the logic appealed to me. Will do 2nd round of games and if no success by then I'll close this out. Bet 5 - Portugal 1.84 v Czech Republic Portugal 2-0 @ 8 Sportsbet Bet 6 - Swizterland 2.36 v Turkey Switzerland 1-0 @ 7.2 Betfair