Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 4/5: Wed 11th June/Sun June 15th

philossify

Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 4/5: Wed 11th June/Sun June 15th  

1. 1.

• Yes - Wed 11th
    • no - Wed 11th
    • Yes - Sunday 15th
    • No - Sunday 15th

Re: Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 4/5: Wed 11th June/Sun June 15th Nice one Slapdash :clap :clap :clap I'm voting "no" as I'm feeling I'm getting ahead of everyone else in games played (and it's about time the rest of you pulled your weight :tongue2) - however if we're short I'm available :ok

Re: Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 4/5: Wed 11th June/Sun June 15th

Nice one Slapdash :clap :clap :clap I'm voting "no" as I'm feeling I'm getting ahead of everyone else in games played (and it's about time the rest of you pulled your weight :tongue2) - however if we're short I'm available :ok
Ahem, Mr 100% over here. ;)

Re: Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 4/5: Wed 11th June/Sun June 15th Mad Duke, Paul Ross, philossify, Reeshah, wallg Team looking as above at moment - slick mick and Runa still have a vote - and I've got lowest priority and will not play if they vote yes (which I'm quite happy with) - midday tomorrow is when I plan to put team in. Only 4 yes votes for Sunday .... get those votes in .....

Mad Duke' date= Paul Ross, philossify, Reeshah, wallg Team looking as above at moment - slick mick and Runa still have a vote - and I've got lowest priority and will not play if they vote yes (which I'm quite happy with) - midday tomorrow is when I plan to put team in. Only 4 yes votes for Sunday .... get those votes in .....
Think I was voting at the same time you were posting. Unfortunately can't play Sunday so GaF may need to return. :ok

Slapdash now a member of the team. :cow:cow:cow ... and will be available to compete in the squads for the next series of games eSport want us to play in.
Thanks, guys. I haven't yet got around to understanding what's going on, so make sure you let me know when I'm eligible to play. ... and what is Bike Radar, anyway? :unsure

Re: Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 4/5: Wed 11th June/Sun June 15th Hi Slapdash, don't worry the rest of us have the same problem with figuring out what goes on. Still trying to figure out how to get you to appear on our team rosta. I think I'm right in saying that you can't add someone to the team for an event "i-ruuning" - i.e. the champs league - but I was assuming when you applied for BikeRadar then me (or gaf) as Co-managers would see something and be able to accept you - can't see anything for that yet - maybe its got to be done by one of these ISL id's. Gonna post of the esport support group and ask for advice.

Re: Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 4/5: Wed 11th June/Sun June 15th hey guys afraid you cant add a new player during the champions league event. the only exception is if a team is short on players but Bikeradar has enough players so you must wait for the next event to change teams around. you will have to wait for the next 1st league which should be starting in August. And for Slapdash information, Bikeradar is the name of one of the eSport partners websites that has sponsored the team. cheers guys, good luck tonight,

Ahem' date=' Mr 100% over here. ;)[/quote'] **cough** **cough** Tournament standings PositionNicknameTableChips 1bartyukOrange Walk3,475 2KANIMO14Orange Walk2,240 3Simsch83Orange Walk2,175 4-Telli07-Orange Walk1,888 5Fronti2904Orange Walk1,835 6BanditAKOrange Walk1,477 7dobbinplOrange Walk1,135 8shazz4619Orange Walk775 9LupovitaFinished 10PLRiverDanceFinished

**cough** **cough** Tournament standings PositionNicknameTableChips 1bartyukOrange Walk3,475 2KANIMO14Orange Walk2,240 3Simsch83Orange Walk2,175 4-Telli07-Orange Walk1,888 5Fronti2904Orange Walk1,835 6BanditAKOrange Walk1,477 7dobbinplOrange Walk1,135 8shazz4619Orange Walk775 9LupovitaFinished 10PLRiverDanceFinished
:$ he had to go out at the last minute - so I played for him... sorry :$ went out in 3 hands... had trips, a flush and pair of aces with K kicker... unlucky...