My last £10 - Greyhound Death Wish

Ok, so I have this old Betfair account which I recently discovered still had a tenner left in it. Thought I'd attempt to build it up to £100, and If I can get it there, take it out and run. I never play the dogs, so thought I'd do a high risk quick return Glory Hunt. Here is how it's going to go. 1. Lay 1% of my Bank on Every race on the favourite at 40 seconds before the start 2. If I win, rinse, dry and repeat. 3. If I lose, Recover loses and include stake. (That's the death wish part) Please feel free to add any suggestions to help get me my £100. I'm running this all through GHB. Results so far for this morning (You'll notice I started with a £9, the other £1 is sitting in my AUS wallet): Starting at Sheffield 11:57am Roman Guardian £0.09/3.10 PL: +£0.09 Toko Tom £0.09/3.65 PL: -£0.24 Stepaside Ice £0.34/4.40 PL: +£0.32 Danchar £0.09/3.15 PL: +£0.09 Druids Kirsty £0.10/4.00 PL: +£0.10 Cortaflex £0.10/3.95 PL: +£0.10 Mayfield Tweed £0.10/3.50 PL: +£0.10 Total PL: +£0.54 Will post the rest of todays results later this evening if my bank hasn't been wiped out yet. Anyone know what greyhound favourite win rate is, Horses is about 33% but cant seem to find any data for the dogs? Cheers BetfairBillionaire

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.