** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Scottish Championships on Paradise Poker - Morlspin Wins Package to Main Event

morlspin

PL Scottish Championships on Paradise Poker - Morlspin Wins Package to Main Event  

1. 1.

• Yes please, i am eligible to play
    • No thanks, i cannot play/am not eligible

Re: PL Scottish Championships Exclusive on Paradise Poker in June/July

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz matey i was only 2 days late and as you can see, ive been actively posting evern since and try to compete in as many focus games as i can. any chance of a one off???
Sorry Row Rules are rules and we have to be strict on them in order to protect our members from outsiders ruining the tournaments or sharing the passwords, im not saying your going to do this, but it has happened in the past. Stick around tho mate, play in the other games with us and you will be eligible for future promotions. :ok Morls

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Scottish Championships Exclusive on Paradise Poker in June/July The Password has been PM'ed to the users who voted in the poll and registration opens in 3 hours time (8pm) Mr ColU can you pass the password onto Mrs ColU PGremlin and Eddy, ill try get an admin to email you the password as your PM's are not yet activated

The Password has been PM'ed to the users who voted in the poll and registration opens in 3 hours time (8pm) Mr ColU can you pass the password onto Mrs ColU PGremlin and Eddy, ill try get an admin to email you the password as your PM's are not yet activated
I f you want I can give Eddy the password for the freeroll....I have him on MSN

Re: PL Scottish Championships Exclusive on Paradise Poker in June/July Well I would love to play but I fcuking give up with Paradise :wall:wall:wall Not been able to log in for months,since the upgrade. try again tonight and after an upgrade whenever I try logging in it just restarts the software. Tried downloading it again from the Paradise and Sportingbet site. no luck. Been on the Paradise and SportingBet website and live help does not work on either site and the support no (Phone: 0800 028 0348 ) is a dead line. Support ? My ar$e :@

Re: PL Scottish Championships Exclusive on Paradise Poker in June/July I had a similar problem, apparently because I was originally a Sporting Odds customer. I’ve no idea if that is the reason for your problem though. A lady on live chat on the sportingbet site ( which I could log into but not the poker site), sent me a download link for the software and it is working perfectly at the moment. Support on sportingbet was very quick for me, maybe they are having server problems or something. It may be worth trying again later.

Re: PL Scottish Championships Exclusive on Paradise Poker in June/July Any secret as to how to get Paradise running? It wont let me use it as it's a max of 3 Boss softwares, even though I had previously deleted the old Trillion one... :sad Maybe some "cleaning of the registry"?? Thks for your help Fred

Any secret as to how to get Paradise running? It wont let me use it as it's a max of 3 Boss softwares, even though I had previously deleted the old Trillion one... :sad Maybe some "cleaning of the registry"?? Thks for your help Fred
Bit late to be doing a system re-build now So only other way to do it would be to register on a friends PC, and then log into paradise that way, then when you go home, you can simply log in and it should work.