Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 3/4: Wed 4th June/Sun June 8th

philossify

Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 3/4: Wed 4th June/Sun June 8th  

1. 1.

• Wednesday 4th - yep
    • Wednesday 4th - no
    • Sunday 8th - yes
    • Sunday 8th - no

Re: Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 3/4: Wed 4th June/Sun June 8th Hi mick thats ok with me (though you do have priority as I finished 8th last game) so assuming wallg don't vote yes (on holiday?) then team is GotaFancy?, Paul Ross, philossify, Reeshah, runadrum I'll put this team in tomorrow morning unless I hear otherwise - if wallg does vote yes then he's in and I'm out. So far its been solid and decent play by the team. Its going to take some real screwups to miss qualifying for quarter finals :ok Given the opportunity I would like to sit out Sundays game as I will be visiting famiily though if worse comes to worse I can play by installing poker-room on their computer, I expect to put in Sundays team Saturday morning so watch this space. :cheers

Re: Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 3/4: Wed 4th June/Sun June 8th I'm putting team in and substituting slickmick instead of Paul .... hopefully mick can play and Paul "Altzheimer man" Ross :lol (join the club) will be able to paaaarrrrrtttttyyyy with his guests :drums:beer Gentlemen, your target for tonight is (as ever) 5th or better - good luck to all. p.s there was a hint on the general eSport thread that one reason why the money might be taking so long to arrive is that the calculation is done using a contribution based calculation (whether thats on points scored or games played I don't know) so question is: If when the money arrives for last series of games everyone gets differing amounts - do we add it all up and readjust so we are all on the same OR do we just leave as is and consider as a natural way of doing thing? If a similar thing happens for this Champions league series the same question applies. Opinions please. Its easy to do the calculation on readjustment probably harder to actually flow any money between players. My opinion: based on previous discussions we stick with equal splits and therefore do the necessary readjustment ... since I'm somewhere in the middle games/points wise I suspect it will make very little difference to whatever money turns up for me anyway. If in the series after this then I suggest we revert to a system whereby we go with whatever eSport do and Also if that is contribution based then we add in a couple of extra reserve/substitute players to the team (designated as such) who will only play when we don't have sufficient votes to form a normal team. My tame monkey (my stepson Jamie :lol) could be one of these, that way when he does play (he sometimes sits in for me on various games) he gets rewarded (eventually). Advantage of having a couple of "extras" is that it also provides a continuation route for the team should players ever drop out.

Re: Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 3/4: Wed 4th June/Sun June 8th I'm a fan of contribution based prizes, as I said before - however this has to be agreed on before a tournament starts, so IMO there's no real discussion to be had here - we all thought it was equal splits, so thats the way it should be - if we want to change it for future events, then that should be agreed on by the team, but I dont think we should change past events retrospectively.

Re: Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 3/4: Wed 4th June/Sun June 8th 3rd for me. That's 2 nights running I've felt like I've played badly 3 handed....think it's an area of my game I need to work on........

Re: Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 3/4: Wed 4th June/Sun June 8th Ah well - looks so-so overall score night (me being the big failure!) - suspect we will get about 6th or 7th as team due to the way the scores go .... spreadsheet will go up later.......

Re: Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 3/4: Wed 4th June/Sun June 8th The other top teams struggled tonight as well.... Round 3 - Jun 4, 2:00 PM EDT

Tournament 1
PlaceTeamPlayer
1wassonline.com1Pastieman
2PC-WELT Flush-Forcekanderboss
3Bikeradar Kings of PokerTelepee99
4Techradar Calling Unitedmorlspin
5Team PokerFieber.comDer KOTTAN
6Reraiser Seniors-stiggel--
7Promarkt.de Royalsrauschen1
8Kwick Poker-TeamPoker200854
9The PG PokerGurusxEntspanntx
10Pokah OutlawsChristina.M
Tournament 2
PlaceTeamPlayer
1The PG PokerGurus-Telli07-
2Promarkt.de Royalsnewjordi
3PC-WELT Flush-ForceDerBosss
4Bikeradar Kings of Pokerrunadrum
5Team PokerFieber.commadwin11
6wassonline.combartyuk
7Pokah Outlawscaddyscabin
8Kwick Poker-Teamshakulus
9Techradar Calling UnitedF-TipperPL
10Reraiser SeniorsMoere1234
Tournament 3
PlaceTeamPlayer
1wassonline.comblock912
2Pokah Outlawsshazz4619
3PC-WELT Flush-Force1.bundesliga
4Kwick Poker-TeamSimsch83
5Team PokerFieber.comJanussen
6Techradar Calling Uniteddobbinpl
7Promarkt.de Royalseipopstar2
8Reraiser Seniorsbrook0815
9The PG PokerGurusmntos-killer
10Bikeradar Kings of PokerPLphilossify
Tournament 4
PlaceTeamPlayer
1Techradar Calling UnitedDave488
2Promarkt.de RoyalsLupovita
3The PG PokerGurus.hellfIsh123
4wassonline.comMisterG34
5Bikeradar Kings of PokerSPSlick Mick
6Pokah OutlawsPink Bubbles
7Reraiser Seniorsdonbalon9
8Kwick Poker-TeamYuck_Fou187
9Team PokerFieber.comFronti2904
10PC-WELT Flush-Forcegmgrgmrgmr
Tournament 5
PlaceTeamPlayer
1Promarkt.de RoyalsBoyscout78
2The PG PokerGurusBMW-330XD
3Team PokerFieber.comFlodschi
4Techradar Calling Unitedchpbooks
5Kwick Poker-TeamKultissimo
6Reraiser Seniors--sly68--
7Bikeradar Kings of PokerReeeshah
8PC-WELT Flush-ForceBanditAK
9Pokah Outlawsg2dam
10wassonline.comchumley0

Re: Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 3/4: Wed 4th June/Sun June 8th Reckon we're still top, but a lot of bunching :loon

This WeekTeamPreviousTotal
Bikeradar Kings of Poker5394857
Team PokerFieber.com55104454
Promarkt.de Royals92301747
Kwick Poker-Team4073946
The PG PokerGurus80182543
wassonline.com86241438
Reraiser Seniors3363238
Techradar Calling United71142135
PC-WELT Flush-Force68112132
Pokah Outlaws4781321

Re: Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 3/4: Wed 4th June/Sun June 8th Still top looks good considering my dismal performance! On a lighter note, I've approached a new player (with the encouragement of gaf) to join the team, the multi-talented and esteemed SlapDash. He won't start playing till the next series as I believe we can't refresh the team in running. The aim is to ensure that we have a wider squad into the future ... although if my playing doesn't improve before the end of this series then you may all vote me onto the transfer list :lol. To be polite and democratic I've suggested that any new player has to be voted in and the way I'd like to play it (to ensure anonymity) is for you guys to PM me with any "No" votes by Friday 8:00 pm. In order for SlapDash to be rejected (he says he has to learn to deal with rejection :lol which is why he's named rather than anonymous) there need to be 4 "No" votes. I was going to say 5 but think we treat 4/4 as constitutional speak for keep everything as-is. Oh yes, only BikeRadar members get to vote! [personal opinion on]Since part of the raison d'etre for PL's involvement in these games was to promote as much involvement as possible then I think its a no-brainer. [personal opinion off] So get yer PM's in (or not). :beer

Re: Poll: BikeRadar Champs Lg Matches 3/4: Wed 4th June/Sun June 8th

Pts/Game

Played

Scaramoosh

Telepee99

PL-wallg

ERR

SPSlickMick

Plphilossify

runadrum

Reeeshah

PLRiverDance