Freerolls

tequilaman

Re: Freerolls Freerolls are a great way to get into poker - they cost nothing and offer real rewards. Many many PL'rs have won $10,000+ prizes through freerolls. (Look at the PB thread - most of the top prizes came through freerolls) Just last month - Strider has won a WSOP (World Series of Poker) package from a freeroll series. He travels to Las Vegas to play - free. Woodie has won an APT (Asian Poker Tour) Package from a freeroll. He will travel to Manilla (??) to play for free. Red Fear and Ubermonkey won WSOP packages through freerolls (Uber got into his freeroll after a buy in series, so cheating a little to call it a freeroll). Between the 4 of them, that's over $30,000 (I think) worth of prizes through freerolls. The trick with freerolls is to shop around and play the higher value ones - it's not worth playing a $50 freeroll with 10,000 entrants (yes they exist) however a $10,000 freeroll with 50 entrants (yes they exist) would be very worthwhile :ok Keep an eye on the daily diary to see where the value freerolls are. It means you'll be setting up loads of accounts - I'd say most regular PL Poker Players have over 50 accounts. A lot have well over 100 accounts. Read this thread from Mr V - it talks about getting into poker, and building a bank roll without risking any of your own money. If you're new to the game, then it's the way to go :ok How To Start Out in Poker Without Risking Your Own Cash DOnt expect to see a great standard of poker in freerolls - because it's free, most people will play them pretty fearlessly - the trick is to be patient and tight, but aggressive when you have a big hand. People will call your bets with worse hands. Finally - join in some of the PL exclusive games - they have a buy in - but added value. These games provide a very high standard for the size of the buy in - so think of them as a good place for some cheap lessons :ok The Wednesday night Pokerkings league costs €2+20c for example. The €2 is distributed as prize money - with €25 added. Also €250 (?? I think :unsure) is added as a monthly league prize.

Guest freeroll hero

Re: Freerolls

Freerolls are a great way to get into poker - they cost nothing and offer real rewards. Many many PL'rs have won $10' date=000+ prizes through freerolls. (Look at the PB thread - most of the top prizes came through freerolls) Just last month - Strider has won a WSOP (World Series of Poker) package from a freeroll series. He travels to Las Vegas to play - free. Woodie has won an APT (Asian Poker Tour) Package from a freeroll. He will travel to Manilla (??) to play for free. Red Fear and Ubermonkey won WSOP packages through freerolls (Uber got into his freeroll after a buy in series, so cheating a little to call it a freeroll). Between the 4 of them, that's over $30,000 (I think) worth of prizes through freerolls. The trick with freerolls is to shop around and play the higher value ones - it's not worth playing a $50 freeroll with 10,000 entrants (yes they exist) however a $10,000 freeroll with 50 entrants (yes they exist) would be very worthwhile :ok Hey im also knew :). I seen that you said that there is freerolls with $10,000 to the winner. I can never seem to find any with a bigger prizepot than $1000, I also looked at the poker sunday thread, does anyone know what sites runs the largest freerolls? Keep an eye on the daily diary to see where the value freerolls are. It means you'll be setting up loads of accounts - I'd say most regular PL Poker Players have over 50 accounts. A lot have well over 100 accounts. Read this thread from Mr V - it talks about getting into poker, and building a bank roll without risking any of your own money. If you're new to the game, then it's the way to go :ok How To Start Out in Poker Without Risking Your Own Cash DOnt expect to see a great standard of poker in freerolls - because it's free, most people will play them pretty fearlessly - the trick is to be patient and tight, but aggressive when you have a big hand. People will call your bets with worse hands. Finally - join in some of the PL exclusive games - they have a buy in - but added value. These games provide a very high standard for the size of the buy in - so think of them as a good place for some cheap lessons :ok The Wednesday night Pokerkings league costs €2+20c for example. The €2 is distributed as prize money - with €25 added. Also €250 (?? I think :unsure) is added as a monthly league prize.
Hey people im also kind of new..I cant seem to ever find a freeroll with over $1000 in the prize pot, does anyone know which sites have the biggest freerolls?

Hey people im also kind of new..I cant seem to ever find a freeroll with over $1000 in the prize pot' date=' does anyone know which sites have the biggest freerolls?[/quote'] A lot of sites have one-off promotions with freerolls of that size, but most of the regular freerolls (daily or weekly) are very much smaller value. Just keep a look out for any new threads which highlight a special freeroll. Also worth having a look at the poker magazines (eg. Poker Player, Inside Poker, Flush) which often run special freerolls on various sites. These are always password protected so you need to buy the magazine to get it. :ok

Hey people im also kind of new..I cant seem to ever find a freeroll with over $1000 in the prize pot' date=' does anyone know which sites have the biggest freerolls?[/quote'] I don't know if they're running again this month, but for the last few month's Royal Vegas have run their Super Seven freerolls on the 7th, 17th & 27th of the month. Prize pool of $7,000 each time. They tend to attract just over 3,000 runners, but pay the top 600, so definitely worth sitting tight and waiting for the big hands, then betting big. Good Luck :hope

Guest freeroll hero

Re: Freerolls Ok, that sounds pretty good value, especially being free! il check it up. If anyone else knows of any good freerolls like this 1 feel free to let me know :). thanks for the info mate.