** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Italy-Belgium Friendly

anyone else looking to play Italy in this match? I do want to stay away from friendlies because of risky propositions but I must admit i am considering Italy here on both the -1.5 and straight win. Belgium has just been atrocious. only thing scaring me right now is....well, take a look at what happend in the Germany Belarus Friendly earlier this week. That result alone may be enough to keep me from playing this game. anyone with any team news?

Re: Italy-Belgium Friendly Belgium coach Rene Vandereycken is treating the match in Florence as an opportunity to blood some youth as he seeks to lift the country after their failed Euro 2008 qualifying campaign. Vandereycken has his sights set on the 2010 World Cup qualifiers, which get under way later this year, and has named a youthful squad for Friday's game. ^^per soccernet i see italy played well last home friendly match, defeating portugal 3-1, back in feb.